**Fat**Friends**

Morning Ghost town ... Hello anyone here , hi queen , love your avatar .
I had a weak moment last night and eat cherries , only 2 kcal but now only just in the pink on the stick so I know its almost knocked me out of K , going to see new cdc tonight get some different stuff other than shakes . One day at a time hey guys . hope all is ok

Morning all, lost 3lb so thats 11lb in 2 weeks so very very happy. Got my last WI with my CDC on Friday before she jets off so I am being 100% and trying to get another 3ish off so I can do the magic first stone before she goes. Has anyone else had there 2nd WI? xx

Good Morning Ladies:)

Although its not so good really .I have a splitting headache, woke up with it about 6 and can't seem to shift it:(

Haven't managed to fix my ticker yet so have deleted it and will start again when i have time. I'm cross i wanted to put my loss on there so I could admire it lol.

QOTD good luck for your weigh in thursday, Seems like most of us are struggling but all sticking with it:D

Are any of you having coke zero does it slow weight loss? am getting fed up with water. It was bad enough last week but at least then it was warm. It's quite chilly here today.

I'm hoping to get some more hay in today so that should use up a few more calories. I will be pleased when the hay barn is full have been worried I'll run out over winter as crop is non existant this year:(

Have a good day ladies: thought for the day (courtesy of my daughter thanx hun x)

A moment on your lips forever on your hips! ha ha

Well done , mines Wednesday ... keep fighting

MsJMC hadn't read your post when I replied earlier. Am gobsmacked that having a few cherries has such a big impact:eek: It seems it really does have to be absolutely nothing. Thats why i am a bit worried about the coke zero. Don't want to sabotage things.

coke zero , some have it , my stick was dark pink now light pink , from one morning till the next morning , will sort that out , listening to Faith hill now , always helps music on my down days . Think the coke zero might knock it slightly but nothing to much .
Now and again it should be ok .

also
Whitney Houston-Call You Tonight New Song

Hmm thanks will treat myself to a can this eve then. I will have to watch it as my stick is non too dark now.

with some people they say with them sticks that they don't go pink but they are still on K , with me i know its not the case cos its gone dark pink .

Hey guys. Wow everyone is doing so well.
Sorry i have not been a round for a few days had alot going on.
because of what happened with my ex the police wanted me to go into refuge till he appears at court next tuesday. so i got whisked off and have only just managed to get to a pc. They wouldnt even let me go see my cdc first to get more shakes. and im no where near home.
So i have had to stop for a week or so hopefully only till next week then he will get sent down and i can come home.
I swear to g*d there has been so many obstacles for me while starting this diet it like someone doesnt want me to do it!!!!
Well Tuff cos im gonna.
Well done Ciara. 10lbs whoohoo!!!!!!!!

Hows

Hows everyone else been getting on?

6lbs is a good loss. Well done hun. x

Sorry to hear of your problems F&F.It must be awful having something like that hanging over you. Need the big hugs emoticon here but can't find it, have discovered loads of others tho so will be trying to use as many as possible to cheer everyone up or maybe it will annoy people :) Anyway I'm glad it's only making you more determined.

My son is being a massive drain on me atm as well as my oh and daughter all for very sad different reasons:cry: But i have decided I can not control any aspect of my life atm except the food that goes in my mouth. It was a shame they wouldn't let you get your packs. I've realised this week that often i end up not where I think i will be and have had no shake. It's very difficult then not to just grab anything. I am going to get a few extra and leave a couple in the car 1 at my mums etc.

Well done Sam on your 6lbs :clap:

Dreamer I'm worried about the coke now but think I'll still risk the one and see what happens.

F&F I've found the other emoticons now so on behalf of all the fat friends :grouphugg:

Awww :thankyou: Shayla.
Im annoyed because i was doing quite well and then that happened. Its a pain in the bum still probably better to get all this crap out of the way then start again with a fresh head lol.

How are you ?

Good luck on your first day funky-mum

Yea I'm OK thanks. tbh I think I am ahead if I can manage to keep evryone alive and out of hospital:(

I've just done myself a motivational sig to cheer myself up :)

Hi funky mum and good luck with the diet. I'm getting off here now and going to do some work lol.

Thanks F&FU just read back and saw what happened.Take care and don't let it get you down. You are strong!

Finding it crazy how much I picked. Now I can't it really shows up that I did. The odd tangerine, the odd grape, piece of toast. Bit of DD's lunch etc!
Blimey everywhere I turn there is something I would've picked at. It doesn't bother me it being there, its just the habit I got into that it was automatic!

hi Lousie , its all stressful for you right now but you will get back to the diet soon , i know you must be so fed up with everything going on right now .
funky mum so today is the day wishing you well .
shayla i see you have alot going on too with your family , hope its not to stressful for you , keep the emotions coming lol
As I said i had a dark moment last night with cherries , and I know it pushes up the insulin levels and makes your store fat , never mind be only two kcal just its a no no on this diet and i can see why this morning by my K stick .

Back