**Fat**Friends**

Shayla my day was good. Not too hungry at all but then I guess I still had lots of reserves to use up lol!
Just had porridge fro brekkie (apple and cin) but I'm afraid I didn't like it much. I'm not a porridge eater anyway and I get a bit funny about creamy things. I did manage to eat it all and I have 2 packets left that I will use as it was nice having something sweet.

Dreamer sorry you are struggling. Hope you can find something to get you back into the 'zone'
Shayla sorry to hear about your husband.
Nally good luck with your seminar tonight!

ok lost 3 this week , I am hoping for better results next week. try to pst more later , hows are you all ?

well done losers meant in the nicest way :).

My wi is tomorrow morning at 9.30, I am not looking forward to it I have been 100% but I know if I havent lost 5 or more I will struggle to stay on track

Funky mum , hows your day going .
Dreamer , yes strange , same loses , lets see what happens next week . What plan are you on ?
I do have some chicken and some milk in coffee . going to knowck it on the head to get a better loss for next week .

This time will be thinking of you , make it a big one . are you ss

Well done with all the weight loses, you're doing great.

I have been straving all day today, just had my last shhake of the day and have about a pint and ahalf to get down me before bed time which is getting back to a more normal time.

Have decided to cancel the work Chinese for tomorrow night but the worst thing is that I have a 24 hour charity cancer walk at the weekend and the team keep talking about getting fish suppers, sweets and choclolate in for the day for energy which, on a normal diet would be fine but I so want to SS for 1 whole so I am being very non-comittal.

May have some chicken breast if I struggle with energy but will see nearer the time, I am so determined to have a good first week on SS, don't want to go up the plans until I am under the 10 mark and want to keep off food for as long as possible.

Right, time to slurp the water.

Alison

I'm wishing you loads of luck with 24 hour charity cancer walk, think you might get some chicken in , as you should not really over do it . also how are you going to get on with loo breaks ? with all this water ?
Going to be hard for you but think of why you are doing it and will help .
God , sweets and choc , strong willpower sending you xx

Going well thanks! I'm finding this almost too easy. I'm waiting for it to hit me tomorrow though lol!
Just had to sit through the family having jacket pot, veggie burgers, waffles, beans, crumpets and bacon noodles (there are 7 of us!) and it didn't phase me at all!
Also took some before pics of me tonight. Man it was a shock. I mean I know I'm overweight but I especially wore clothes that would show off my fat - urgh!!

Good luck Alison!!

MsJMC yes I am doing ss but I kinda feel if it's going to be small loses I'd be better off doing ww so I am a little worried for tomorrow as will have to make my mind up there and then, I dont want to waste 40 quid lol. My scales at home are unreliable but they're not moving and considering i'm on 415cals a day I am thinking what is going on!!!!

I really think anyone doing ss would be disappointed with a 4lb loss on week 1, I did it last year and lost 6lbs week 1 and 5lb week 2, so I really think if tomorrow is less than 5lbs I wont buy another weeks packs. Its a tough decision as I am motivated and really want this, but the whole point of doing the cd for me is to lose at a faster rate than ww or sw. If thats not going to happen for me I know I will end up frustrated and binging and I dont want to do that, I am making sense?

Good on taking the photos , will be something to look back at , i'm heavy than you , today i'm 212 and only 5 ft 1 , I know where your coming from .
7 of you , so many foods there lol I feel so tired now , hope I have a good sleep tonight , must be the diet knocking me out

this time .
you have to be happy , now have you lost inches when I do CD i lose on my legs and tummy , and I can see by my trousers its working . how much water have you had ?
I'd give it a month see how things go with SW or ww you will lose but 1-2 pounds a week , maybe nothing first week after coming off CD . but you have to do what you feel is right . as your now in the zone , it will cost you to eat say 35 a week ? on food ?

This*time I know its deflating to expect a certain weight loss and not get it but really I think you should consider another week just to see. Your body is adjusting so whatever you lose this week may be improved next week. Plus don't go by your scales, mine are WW ones and they weigh 2lbs heavier than my CDC!

Thanks for your words of encouragement I think I am sounding like a right moaning minnie lol, I will more than likely give it another week, just hoping tomorrow is a good loss, will post on here when im back xxx

Morning everyone.

Funky Mum we are the same height and virtually the same weight so it will be really interesting to follow our progress. My guess is it may vary on a week to week basis but will probably be even by the end. I noticed your target is slightly lower than mine. I would like to aim for 10st but realistically I don't think I would get there. The last time I saw 10st on the scales was years ago I think before christmas 2006:sigh:

My main worry is my face, atm it's not too bad but I have found for some time now ( probably since I was in my forties) A fat weight suits my face just not the rest of me. When I am heavier I have been taken as my daughters elder sister( probably by myopics tho:) ) when at a low weight look more like her gran lol

Dreamer sorry to hear you are struggling. I wouldn't worry too much about the scales. If you are in ketosis you have to be loosing fat there is no other option. The problem is we all carry fluid and this can be masking the fat loss on occassions, but you will have done it:) and it will show on the scales eventually.

I know it's demoralising I feel the same, you wait if i don't loose what i think I should have I'll be having a right old whinge:rolleyes: So stick at it girl we're all in the same boat and in the nicest possible way we are going down!

ok so you going to have to put up with me a bit longer. I lost 5lbs this week :), so thats 9lbs off in two weeks :) :) :)

Back