Fat Geek to Thin Geek - Lozzie's SW Food Diary/Blog.

Lozzie Stardust

Fat Geek to Thin Geek
Right, so I finally got off my lardy bum and joined SW as a new club had opened near me and I had no excuses! I prev did WW at home, my main problem is that I've got no self discipline so I lost 20lb then went up 5!!!

I then started my SW Journey I lost 11.5lb on SW total and have just put on 4.5 after my holiday :(

I'm starting a food diary so I can track what I'm using and get any help if I'm wrong and boost myself again :)

Thanks a lot :) I'm mentally restarting now :)

Breakfast is a pre prepared banana sarnie :) using 2 slices of Hovis Wholemeal Nimble - HEX B

A little stressed out already as I overslept and missed my buses to work :0 thankfully I sorted out my breakfast the night before & put it in the fridge! shall eat my sarnie whilst waiting for my connecting bus!

I shall not compensate with chocolate :halo:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lunch I had a Jacket Potato, Beans, kiwi, Mullerlight. Not enough superfree! I picked at my side salad but if I'm totally honest not enough to class it. I also had 1 mini shortbread biccie without thinking :0 I'm going to class it as a shortbread triangle at 2.5 syns

For my Hex A I had a med semi skimmed iced latte I have had 2 cups of tea today so I'm counting the dashes of semi skimmed at 1 syn.

I've just eaten my apple from lunch to tide me over until the end of my 2nd job :S

So far so good I think!

Last edited:
Got in from 2nd job (after eating jelly sweeties) I've classed it as 5 syns which is 28g of Haribo Freaky Fish.

OH made me a 28g cheese and 85g ham omelette & Ketchup so classing today as a green day with 10.5 Syns used!

Onwards & Downwards!

Feeling really 'sniffly' today, not quite a cold yet but nearly there :S

I've had a lemon & ginger fruit tea with a spoonful of Honey (1 syn) and half a grapefruit with some sweeter sprinkled on!

Lazy day today as the sniffles are setting in! Bah!

Brunch I had a banana on toast (2 slices of wholemeal nimble- HEX B) and a cup of Kenya Blend Tea using skimmed milk (HEX A)

Then a Pink 'n' White (2.5 syns) :)

Hello & thanks, I think the reason I'm not grazing is due to the sniffles lol

Caxon's pink 'n' whites are like two bigish lumps of marshmallow between two flat bits of ice cream cone, they help stop the sweet/cake cravings a little bit haha!

After that I had a cup of Russian Caravan Tea (HEX A), an Apple and a Alpen light bar then me and the OH realised we didn't get any meat out for dinner, So I decided it was gonna be a Green Day.

He had his own dinner and I made a massive veggie pasta combo with WW Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce (3 Syns for 1/2 a jar) and 28g of Cheddar on top (HEX A)

Gonna have a Darjeeling (I'm a tea addict) as I've still got 100ml skimmed left :) then my another Alpen Light Bar for my HEX B and a muller light!

Charity Tea Party. More cake then you could shake a stick at.

Epic. Fail. I think my mistake was not eating before I left or having breakfast :0

When I got in I had a plateful of left over veggie pasta, cheese (28g for Green HEX B)

Then I used 150ml skimmed milk (rest of my HEX A) and wheatabix (sp? Lol) with banana on top (HEX B)

New morning this morning!

So far so good lol!
150ml of Skimmed Milk, on Weetabix, with chopped banana and a cup of tea! (Hex A)

Lunch was a Jacket & Beans, with an apple and a Kiwi to finish :)

2 tea's for the rest of my HEX A.

Dinner was pork Korma (4 syns) with rice, and a MOUNTAIN of veg! I also had 8 Mentos, at work 2 = 1 syn so 4 for those,

For pudding I had raspberries, strawberries, vanilla Mullerlight and a crushed meringue (2 syns)

Extra Easy day as we remembered to get the meat out the freezer. 10 syns total :)

By only having 1/4ish of a Jar, I get co-op healthy choices, I will double check though!

I've been mega crap with updating this! Reboot lol :)

I was doing fine until last night :0 as a youth worker the kids always have sweets!

But had an amazingly healthy breakfast!

Breakfast:

2 slices Sweet wholemeal eggy bread (HEX B) topped with strawberries, a kiwi and honey (1 syn)

Just had a fruit tea & Pink & white (2.5 syns)

Lunch was LUSH!

2 Roasted Cous Cous stuffed peppers, Salad with Thai Green Dressing (1 syn) & a dollop of quark! om nom nom! then a choco (1 syn)

Back