fat girl thin ( hopefully) food diary

mel1 said:
Mon food

Fruit salad and mullerlight

Bowl pasta with salt vinegar and black pepper
2 mullerlight
Apples

8 (I am not making them again I was a piggy) lemon cupcakes ( no icing so 1 syn each)

1 yogurt scone with from fraud and strawberrys

Milk for tea

Pepper stuffed with couscous and loads of syn free chips and salad

57g wholemeal roll

Big fatty by the end of the day :)

From frais I meant with the scone :) :)

Tues food

Fruit salad and yog

4 pears

2 plums

57g wholemeal roll hollowed out and filled with salad

Yog scone from frais and strawberrys

Bowl pasta with salt,pepper and vinegar

Syn free chips
Egg
Beans

3 pagen rolls hexb
5 laughing cow lights hexa
Milk for tea hexa

Another bowl pasta and seasoning
Another yog scone and from frais

Gonna have to vary this a bit I think but it's so easy doing it this way I just don't want to get complacent

Wednesday

Crunchy bran 42g
Sk milk hexa

2 mullerlight

Courgette and potato hash brown

Syn free chips

Mushy peas

Yog scone from frais and strawberry x 2 (10 syns)

Yay for your loss! 3lb is brilliant :D
You have salt, pepper, and vinegar on pasta???

Good thanks I've just finished work so I've come home to make a massive butternut squash soup to fill in those hungry gaps ( about 90% of my day haha) and I am going to attempt that 9 syn sponge I saw on here somewhere ... How's your day going

Pretty good thanks! Day off work today (and tomorrow) so have done a few housey bits, had lunch, and now watching The Jungle Book :p Gonna walk one dog in a bit and run with the other.
I'd love to make my own soup, but I'm really lazy with stuff like that :eek:

Fruit selection with cherry mullerlight mmm

Made some muffin at 1 syn each following the fat free sponge mix had 7 throughout day lol... But still only 7 syns

Nat Yog with added sweetner

Butternut squash soup

Milk hexa
Dairylea light x2 hexa

Syn free roastie potatos
Mushy peas

Salad

Carrot batons

Lots of pepsi max
Lots of sugar free juice

2x wholemeal toast 2 hexb covered in
Quark, cherry tomatos and black pepper

Butternut squash soup

Twister 3.5 syns
3x 1syn cakes
Yog and sweetner

Chana masala
Rice

Juice sugarfree

mel1 said:
2x wholemeal toast 2 hexb covered in
Quark, cherry tomatos and black pepper

Butternut squash soup

Twister 3.5 syns
3x 1syn cakes
Yog and sweetner

Chana masala
Rice

Juice sugarfree

Thought I'd finished :( no where near

2x mullerlight cheesecake ones unsure of the syns as counting 2 each

3 dairylea light triangle hexa
Lettuce

Potato sliced thin to make a sort of crisps
( bit of a failure but ate them nevertheless)

3 x 1syn cakes with from frais and sweetner

I have tried emmaline .. Have not been sure about some of the syns I have eaten but hopefully covered myself .. I'm going to trawl everyone elses menus to see if I can get some fresh green day meal ideas and defo more desserts/ cakey things cos I have a terrible sweet tooth

How's your week been ?

Mullerlight x2 cheesecake flavour

Loads of lettuce

5 dairylea tri light hexa

Milk for cuppas hexa

Mushroom chow mein don't know hoe many syns counting 7
and syn free chips

2 1 syn cakes and from frais with sweetner

Loads of sugarfree vimto

42g crunchy bran
Skimmed milk

Apple
Mullerlight

Vimto lolly 4syns

Mug shot

Mini babybel marmite 4 syns

Syn free chips

Mushy peas

Loads of vimto juice

Hi I'm on my second week lost 8.5lb first week but I find I eat fruit nearly all day I have fruit and yogurt for breckie have pot of fruit on my desk to munch of through day chicken or some sort of salad at lunch then nice tea done the sw burgers sw Bol and just has sw lamb with rosemary potatoes and veg very nice I don't think I ever eat this much before but it working so far , oh and I make sure I have lots of water or syn free juice. By the time I've eaten all this I'm not using many syns as have no room left so I have horlicks befor bed 4.5 syns plus my a choice , hope this helps and you get a good weight loss this week x x

Hi Mel,
Looks like your doing well.I've only being doing SW for a couple of weeks now, so i'm still leaning and getting my head around the plan.
I have a terrible sweet tooth too which i find hard - mine is more cakes, hot cross buns, scones etc more so than chocolate, which really isn't even worth the syns!

Look forward to seeing how you've done this week.

Kimmy b said:
Hi I'm on my second week lost 8.5lb first week but I find I eat fruit nearly all day I have fruit and yogurt for breckie have pot of fruit on my desk to munch of through day chicken or some sort of salad at lunch then nice tea done the sw burgers sw Bol and just has sw lamb with rosemary potatoes and veg very nice I don't think I ever eat this much before but it working so far , oh and I make sure I have lots of water or syn free juice. By the time I've eaten all this I'm not using many syns as have no room left so I have horlicks befor bed 4.5 syns plus my a choice , hope this helps and you get a good weight loss this week x x

8.5lb omg that's fabulous... well done you! I love that we can look at each others diaries for ideas I really think with the help of this forum We can really do it ;)

charlie_178 said:
Hi Mel,
Looks like your doing well.I've only being doing SW for a couple of weeks now, so i'm still leaning and getting my head around the plan.
I have a terrible sweet tooth too which i find hard - mine is more cakes, hot cross buns, scones etc more so than chocolate, which really isn't even worth the syns!

Look forward to seeing how you've done this week.

So scared about getting weighed this week because I have never lost for 3 weeks in a row . I too have a sweet tooth and am going to attempt to put a photo of a cake I made and devoured today I followed that 12 syn cake recipe from the recipe thread and topped with sweetened quark and fruit... yummy
Good luck with your weight loss this week x

Back