• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ€โšพโšฝ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat mans warning !!

Roch

Minimins gal x
S: 27st2lb C: 25st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(7.37%)
On Sunday on channel 4 at 9pm there is a programme called Fat mans warning.
It is about an obese American comedy performer called Steve Daley who is about to go on a radical weight loss programme, but first he comes to the Uk to deliver a warning to us Brits that we need to watch our diets.

Think it might be a good programme !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ooohhhhh - sounds good - thanks Roch !

love

Debz
xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Thanks Roch,

Must tune in tomorrow night:)

Love Mini xxx

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
Ive got that channel LOL think ill watch that one instead

Oooh thanks Roch, I forgot about this. Going to set sky plus for it now and then make hubby watch it - might stop him scoffing so much..... ;) :D

Feck! I sound like the diet police :eek: :cool:

Ivy

Silver Member
Cant wait! Cant Wait!

Thanks for the heads up about this program

Ivy

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Thanks Roch. :) I have to say I am a real sucker for these programmes - whether they are about fat people or thin health conscious people (I always watch Gillian McKeith but would never follow her lifestyle!). I guess we all love diet programmes!! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Just bumping it up since it starts in 14 mins :D

kittykat

Gold Member
Have just cut my m8 short on the phone to watch this

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Send apologies to her from me if it was my reminder that made you do it :giggle:

Janey

Intuitive Eater
What a great programme. So much better than all the super size zero rubbish! I liked the American and I liked the way he was trying to educate people and himself. Well worth watching. I had some chocolate sat beside me but I couldn't touch it after watching that.

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
S: 23st0lb C: 22st5lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(2.8%)
Tottaly awsome programe i felt guilty for taking my kids to macdonalds yesterday.

Me.

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Such a good programme- will definitely make me think twice before reaching for a choccy bar in future! x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Loved it - really thought it was thought-provoking.

kittykat

Gold Member
bloody missed it another m8 called why am i sooo popular ????? just looked on catch up tv & its on there so gonna watch it now & unplugged the phone !!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Hello!
This is Steve Daly - the big guy from America who made the Channel 4 Doc. "FAT MAN'S WARNING" -

I had "googled" the subject and spent the last 2 hours reading terrible reviews for the project.
Seems many just didn't "get it"...

Then I stumbled upon this site - and you all made me feel like "living" again!
THANK YOU!

With your help, I hope to loose the weight I need to - lets all do this together, eh?
I would love nothing more than to return to England in a couple of years and see each of you, all of us much "lighter" than we are today!

Again, THANK YOU!
All my love;
Steve

Hiya Steve

Anything we can do to help, you need but ask!!

Good luck

Mike