Fat mans warning !!

Roch

Minimins gal x
On Sunday on channel 4 at 9pm there is a programme called Fat mans warning.
It is about an obese American comedy performer called Steve Daley who is about to go on a radical weight loss programme, but first he comes to the Uk to deliver a warning to us Brits that we need to watch our diets.

Think it might be a good programme !!

ooohhhhh - sounds good - thanks Roch !

love

Debz
xx

Ive got that channel LOL think ill watch that one instead

Oooh thanks Roch, I forgot about this. Going to set sky plus for it now and then make hubby watch it - might stop him scoffing so much..... ;) :D

Feck! I sound like the diet police :eek: :cool:

Cant wait! Cant Wait!

Thanks for the heads up about this program

Ivy

Thanks Roch. :) I have to say I am a real sucker for these programmes - whether they are about fat people or thin health conscious people (I always watch Gillian McKeith but would never follow her lifestyle!). I guess we all love diet programmes!! :D

Have just cut my m8 short on the phone to watch this

What a great programme. So much better than all the super size zero rubbish! I liked the American and I liked the way he was trying to educate people and himself. Well worth watching. I had some chocolate sat beside me but I couldn't touch it after watching that.

Tottaly awsome programe i felt guilty for taking my kids to macdonalds yesterday.

Me.

Such a good programme- will definitely make me think twice before reaching for a choccy bar in future! x

bloody missed it another m8 called why am i sooo popular ????? just looked on catch up tv & its on there so gonna watch it now & unplugged the phone !!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Hello!
This is Steve Daly - the big guy from America who made the Channel 4 Doc. "FAT MAN'S WARNING" -

I had "googled" the subject and spent the last 2 hours reading terrible reviews for the project.
Seems many just didn't "get it"...

Then I stumbled upon this site - and you all made me feel like "living" again!
THANK YOU!

With your help, I hope to loose the weight I need to - lets all do this together, eh?
I would love nothing more than to return to England in a couple of years and see each of you, all of us much "lighter" than we are today!

Again, THANK YOU!
All my love;
Steve

Hiya Steve

Anything we can do to help, you need but ask!!

Good luck

Mike

Back