Total Solution fat moo to mini moo

Really happy thank you. :D 4lbs is just what I was hoping for.

And massive well done on your 10lbs so far :D and not even official weigh in yet x

Thanks Niennor :D

WOW!!! Just had my first meal in over 3 weeks, chicken breast, scrammbled egg and salad and it was gorgeous :D

I feel absolutely stuffed and couldnt eat another mouthful! 3 weeks ago that would have just been a little scooby snack :eat:

Back on TS tomorrow for a 100% week x

Aww thanks hun, looking forward to Wed SO much now!!!
Bet it was the nicest chicken you've ever had!!!!!!

Xxx

The chicken was lush! The whole dinner was. :D

Cant wait to see your official result on Wednesday, its gonna be a good one x

I feel great this morning!! :D Was in bed by 8.30 last night and asleep almost immediately. Think that dinner done me in :)

Great to wake up on a Monday morning feeling so refreshed and ready for a 100% week. I'll be happy to lose a steady 3lbs a week from now on so thats what I'm aiming for.

I was going to do my measurements monthly but as my clothes have started getting loose I just couldnt wait and got the tape measure out this morning and so far I have lost 4 inches off my waist, 5 inches of my hips and 2 inches off my thighs. 11 inches of fat and wobble vanished. :D:DYippee!! x

WOW! Moo thats amazing, it's the inches I am looking forward too, its nice to see the scales go down don't get me wrong but when I notice it in the mirror it's an amazing feeling :)

I have just started today, I'm also a new first time Mum, well I say new, She is 9 months now but still feels like only yesterday. Where does the time go? Life has never went so fast

I know what you mean! My boy is 7.5 months and it feels like just yesterday that he arrived. :D My sister had a baby last week though and when we went to visit and I saw how big my boy was in comparison it made me realise he really is growing fast :eek:

I had him christened in January and we have hardly any photos as I didnt want any taking of me cause of my size and the few I do haveI look hideous in :mad: but I really regret that now so make sure when you have your daughter christened that you get loads of snaps. I bet you will have lost a load of weight come 1st of April and can treat yourself to a nice new smaller size outfit for the day :D

I go back to work 2nd April from maternity so have found Exante quite easy being at home as there are no people around to tempt me. the hardest part has been not eating from boredom as I am a fridge picker usually!!

Good luck, the hardest part is the first few days but once you are over that it is suprisingly easy to stick to x :welcome2:

I know what you mean! My boy is 7.5 months and it feels like just yesterday that he arrived. :D My sister had a baby last week though and when we went to visit and I saw how big my boy was in comparison it made me realise he really is growing fast :eek:

I had him christened in January and we have hardly any photos as I didnt want any taking of me cause of my size and the few I do haveI look hideous in :mad: but I really regret that now so make sure when you have your daughter christened that you get loads of snaps. I bet you will have lost a load of weight come 1st of April and can treat yourself to a nice new smaller size outfit for the day :D

I go back to work 2nd April from maternity so have found Exante quite easy being at home as there are no people around to tempt me. the hardest part has been not eating from boredom as I am a fridge picker usually!!

Good luck, the hardest part is the first few days but once you are over that it is suprisingly easy to stick to x :welcome2:

I'm a fridge picker too, especially when DD is napping or not interested in "talking" to me anymore, which is getting more common :rolleyes: she is much more interested in crawling towards the nearest, most dangerours item e.g. plug sockets!!

By the time you are back at work you will be well in the swing of things, plus you will have lost more weight by then and probably won't be tempted xx

My little one is just starting to become a bit more curious about things but cant crawl yet so just spends most of his time getting frustrated about things! :(

He is napping now which is usually the time that I would sit and scoff my face :eat: but now I just come on here and have a read around to keep me distracted.

You'll find a lot of things to keep you distracted, I have a lot of long baths now and have never been so preened, ie nail painting, moisturising etc. Anything basically to avoid the housework! ha x

My little one is just starting to become a bit more curious about things but cant crawl yet so just spends most of his time getting frustrated about things! :(

He is napping now which is usually the time that I would sit and scoff my face :eat: but now I just come on here and have a read around to keep me distracted.

You'll find a lot of things to keep you distracted, I have a lot of long baths now and have never been so preened, ie nail painting, moisturising etc. Anything basically to avoid the housework! ha x

Oh it will take you by surprise lol. She was very late at sitting unaided, 8.5 months old I was starting to get worried, but as soon as she mastered sitting, she was off like a shot.

Im sitting on here to avoid the housework to be honest lol so not in the mood for cleaning today :(

He has been sitting up for a couple of weeks but doesnt seem to be making much of an effort to do anything else. He has the worlds laziest parents though so I was never expecting him to be too quick, lol. Well he's up so I'm off to do lunch :)

Hope you get through day one without too much of a struggle x

Not gone to Zumba tonight. After starting the day full of energy I am now absolutely shattered :( and looks like another early night on the cards. Zzzzzzzzzz

Had a hot chocolate coffee for breakfast, tesco bar for lunch and a banana shake for tea. Will be 100% all this week till weigh in

Good night minis, hope you've all had good days

moomoo13 said:
The chicken was lush! The whole dinner was. :D

Cant wait to see your official result on Wednesday, its gonna be a good one x

Me neither!!! If I do anywhere near as good as you've done, I'll be a happy bunny!! Xx

Me neither!!! If I do anywhere near as good as you've done, I'll be a happy bunny!! Xx

I'm sure you will have, only one day to go.

Be extra good today, could be the difference of an extra 1lb off :D

So the early night didnt go to plan. :( Went up to bed about 9.45pm and by 10.15pm the little one was balling his eyes out :cry: and wouldnt settle himself so he ended up in bed with us for some snuggles till about midnight! He did then sleep till 7am so cant grumble too much.
And after what seems like a 100 years of teething he has finally woken up with his first tooth. :bliss: Its on the bottom and there is the tiniest bit poking through his gum but its definitely there. So proud of him. :D

Just had a tesco bar, which are gradually growing on me and I now enjoy them, with a black coffee. Nice and full and ready for some playtime with little one. :)

He has his first trial day with childminder tomorrow ready for when I go back to work :mad: and its made me realise that I need to make the most of our last few weeks together x

On of mine kept me up from 12-3 so bit weary today. Teething in full force as well. How old is your LO? You're doing fab so far. Great stats.

On of mine kept me up from 12-3 so bit weary today. Teething in full force as well. How old is your LO? You're doing fab so far. Great stats.

Thanks Zoebear. :D He is 7.5 months and has been a great sleeper from about 7 weeks onwards, apart from odd nights here and there, until the last couple of weeks when he has been really struggling with his teeth and stuffy nose and general coldy stuff. :(

It makes it hard to diet when you've not had the best nights sleep doesnt it? How old are yours and what have you got? x

Made little one tuna and baked beans for lunch and couldnt resist a couple of mouth fulls, its my favourite jacket potato topping.:D
Think I should be alright though x

Back