Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Very sorry to hear about your illness Steph (((HUGS)))

Welcome back and good luck with getting this weight off and going into remission.

Hello stranger long time no see. Sorry to hear about your news that’s terrible . We al take things for granted don’t we and you never know what’s around the corner it’s so sad.

Hope your keeping well apart from this you sound like your on a mission to loose the weight which is great.

I’m doing slim fast at the mo only week doin it 2 weeks xx

Hi everyone... day one turned in to today :( I think this is my hundreth day one but im here non the less! Thanks for all the great messages!

So far ive had egg, carbonara and planning pizza tonight..... I miss food sooooo much. But I know the cravings will slowly disapear so Im trying patience so much right now. Family meal tomorrow but I will be sticking to black coffee if I can manage it! Ill have the children in bed at 7 then my last pack and hide in my room with a peppermint tea! I've suffered really bad with headaches this week (one of the main symptoms of IIH!) I just nee to try ride it out and get myself into a happier healthy place.

The sun is peeping its head through the cold clouds. I really hope when it comes to easter break I'll be able to wear my nice clothes without being paranoid of wobbles and cellulite in my arms!!

Catch you all tomorrow <3

Day 2... woken up feeling much hungrier but 10x more determined. Im going through a lot in my personal life, so instead of pouring my emotions in to food Im trying to pamper myself and read/relax more where the time allows. I will not give up this journey now for anything!! Feeling a little emotional but I dont think its down to the diet this time.

I only wish the days would be a little faster hehe. Saving my packs until later again today. Planning a full head to toe pamper as its loooooooong overdue <3

Have a great day everyone xx

you are doing great and deserve that pamper! Well done for finding a coping strategy. I've found it tough experiencing the emotions instead of eating them. Keep going.

For sure! I am such an emotional eater, it was tough but Im soooo glad I rode it out. I have too much to look forward to this year, and that little hint of sun we are getting reminds me just how much I promise myself every year it will be my last feeling so digusting and uncomfortable.

Doing good thank you Darcy15! Day 3 flying... hungry still and very much missing all my comforts but I just keep reminding myself how temporary this is. Nothing tastes as good as healthy weight feels (I lie... there are so amazing foods! hehe) Either way I'm on an 8 week mission!! I havnt even weighed myself on the first day! I have a rough idea of what I was last month and I will just be focussing on staying 100%. I know this diet works for sure and if I dont cheat it's impossible for me to do anything more. Plus I have a fair amount of weight to lose so wont be close to goal for a good while!

Plan; TS until Monday 16th April!! Then take 5 weeks intense training int he gym (I miss HIIT/PT) and also re-feed and focus on healthy eating. I have a holiday then for my 30th birthday... so will re-asses my goals when Im home :)

Wondering when I should get weighed hehe x

***DAY 3 100% TS DONE!***

lemon cheesecake shake
cookie and cream bar
chicken fajita

I'm missing savoury food sooo much. The fajita pack saved me. Been my most "cravey" today so hoping tomorrow is ketosis and plain sailing!! HOPING! Still aching from yoga yesterday. I couldn't manage half of what I usually do and there is not usually a "recovery" period but I think my body is just in shock haha. Ive probably gone from 3000 calories a day to now 600, so I'm not surprised. Going to make a little list of all my non scale goals and head to bed for snuggle with hubby.

LL x

Welcome back to the fold.

Sorry you've been poorly x

Thank you. Im grateful for the diagnosis tbh but its a chronic condition that will stay with me. Just need to make sure I look after my eye health as the main complications are vision loss :/ Feel like Im racing against time sometimes xx

Bless ya x

Well done, you are doing great! I drink loads of water but always seem to be thirsty- not drinking enough has never been an issue for me.
I have got a long way to go to be slim but I feel loads better than I did and definitely feel better than I would have done if I kept piling on the pounds!
I am hoping to be slim - or slim for me - by the summer and looking forward to not feeling I need to cover up with a jacket or cardigan even when it is boiling!

Well done, you are doing great! I drink loads of water but always seem to be thirsty- not drinking enough has never been an issue for me.
I have got a long way to go to be slim but I feel loads better than I did and definitely feel better than I would have done if I kept piling on the pounds!
I am hoping to be slim - or slim for me - by the summer and looking forward to not feeling I need to cover up with a jacket or cardigan even when it is boiling!

100% arms out if possible. I love it when it all just sinks in and the willpower comes <3 I think we caught it just in time too. Nothing worse than trying to play catch up when everyone starts to get out and about, enjoying the summer. Summer bodies are made in the winter. It's true!!

***DAY 4 100% TS DONE!***

Egg
Pizza
Cookies and Cream bar

Today was a bit of a drag but I stayed home all day to work. Tomorrow Im a lot busier so hoping it flies by.

Well done on another 100% day. Hope tomorrow flys by for you! This week is going quick for me because I am off work for half term. I'm hoping my first few days back to work next week fly by too as I will be busy!
I have to say how quick the weeks have gone though, I remember starting out on the 8th Jan and thinking even getting to the end of Jan seemed impossible and now we are nearly in march! I am so glad I stuck with it.

Back