Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

I'm baaaack! Planned break done and dusted! Day 41 100% in progress :) feels good to be back! Lots of food around me being devoured by everyone as usual but I have 2 weeks to go until a little break with my hubby ❤️ (Another 4 day planned break for the big 3-0) I will weigh in when we leave and I expect to see a 13 at the beginning of my weight!! Eeeek! I've only had 1 pack so far :) lets do this!!

***DAY 41 100% TFR DONE*** (getting back in to ketosis!!!)

Cookies bar
Irish cream shake
Sausage

Today was fine, dinner time was a challenge making noodles and roast chicken butties and crisps for everyone but I survived :) back to 100% the way I like it! Summer bodies are made in the winter and all that jazz :) bracing myself for tomorrow!

X

***DAY 41 100% TFR DONE*** (getting back in to ketosis!!!)

Cookies bar
Irish cream shake
Sausage

Today was fine, dinner time was a challenge making noodles and roast chicken butties and crisps for everyone but I survived :) back to 100% the way I like it! Summer bodies are made in the winter and all that jazz :) bracing myself for tomorrow!

X
Here's to our summer bodies ;) xx

Christmas threw me majorly off the wagon! I've had a horrid year but ready to face it again now!! I can't bare the thought of TFR in December again so I need to get the bulk off beforehand!!

The Goals
- 30th birthday May 2018
-Holiday June 2018
- Bridesmaid August 2018

The Plan

-TFR until 15th - holiday
- AAM on holiday week
-TFR - weekend AAM over the summer holidays
-11th September - TFR 100% until October half term... (Try to beat my record of 41 days TFR)

I've not weighed myself yet... Or even had my first pack :/ but I know it's not good... Let the games commence!

Xx

Hi and good luck on your new start!

You have some fantastic things to look forward to next year so that's great. I had a read through of your diary and 41 days on the diet is amazing and you know what you're letting yourself in for lol. You have 25 weeks till Christmas so that's loads of time to get stuck in. Did you weigh yourself?, I didn't want to know either but I figured I did want to know how much I was losing - maybe it won't be as bad as you think.

Good luck tomorrow

ps - what does TFR mean? lol

Good luck. Life seems to throw some pretty intense stuff at us! I have no doubt you'll do as fabulously as you've previously done, you seem to be determined.

Reactions: Les
Hi all!

Im not sure if anyone is still about? Im trying my best to find you haha. Sadly in August last year I was diagnosed with intracranial hypertension and started to lose the vision in my right eye! My consultant believes I can never be "cured" from it but I can go in to remission if I lose enough weight. I cant remember where I was at at this point in the year but ive started to slowly lose the weight i gained with diet and exercise. I am just finally fetting used to low doses of medication but it's time to see if weight loss is ultimately my saving factor....

Starting tomorrow.

Holiday 22nd May 2018
Bridesmaid August 2018....

I'm trying to be realistic about my goals and aim to see the 12 stones at some point as I havnt seen that for half a decade now!! I'm alos mindful that TFR may be too much on all the medication Im taking but I am just going to lisen to my body day by day!

Hope all is well. I'm looking forward to sharing my story and reading everyone elses :)

xx

Oh im sorry your back (in the nicest possible way)

Sending you a hug for health issues. That sucks, but its good that remission is possible.

Here to follow your continuing journey x x x

Back