Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

How was it having 4 packs

Heyy literally just sat down sorry. I think it didn't feel any different to usual. I think because I have sausage and egg anyway Just normally half a pack each! I'm making cloud bread tomorrow to go with a burger pack! I'm super excited about that :D I'll be in work though so I imagine will be an easy day too it normal is when I work xx

Cloud bread what's that lol . I don't know where the time has gone today flown by all the things trying to get done by the weekend. Sorting toys tomorrow to make room , I think a 2 year old is abit old for a push along walker in her room haha

Cloud bread what's that lol . I don't know where the time has gone today flown by all the things trying to get done by the weekend. Sorting toys tomorrow to make room , I think a 2 year old is abit old for a push along walker in her room haha

I've been baking all day for teachers tomorrow and working tomorrow followed by visits for mum and the sister in law to swap presents. I am going to collapse hahahaha.

Cloud bread is basically a bread but made out of egg in a similar way to meringue! So I'll have it with the burger pack :) never tried it before but others have raved off it! X

Oh sounds interesting ul have to post a pic . What ate the burgers like ? I hated the pancakes and bacon and eggs could of been sick had to leave them .

All these things ate keeping us busy can't wait for this time tomorrow il be saying one more day . I can see me being good on Friday tho well day anyway cause having a pizza for tea

Are you weighing in morning Wednesday your day isn't it .

Should be no day it was officially 5 weeks yesterday but my friend weighs Wednesday's so I started peeping then. But my batteries are gone in scales so I'm delaying changing them cause it's an actual pain hahaha ill be weighing Christmas Eve. Then no scales again until 10-11 Jan :) xx

***DAY 38 100% TFR done!***

PB bar
Cookie bar
Pizza dough
X2 eggs

So tomorrow I'll be having 2 eggs with lettuce as my extra allowance and then Friday will have chicken and mushrooms with tikka pack :)

Today was challenging just because I ate so much later than usual and hubby bought in choppy for him and the kids before I'd eaten! Taking myself off to bed to watch a film so I don't give in to old habits. Only 2 more days left of this ❤️❤️❤️ I am going to achieve my goal!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

***DAY 38 100% TFR done!***

PB bar
Cookie bar
Pizza dough
X2 eggs

So tomorrow I'll be having 2 eggs with lettuce as my extra allowance and then Friday will have chicken and mushrooms with tikka pack :)

Today was challenging just because I ate so much later than usual and hubby bought in choppy for him and the kids before I'd eaten! Taking myself off to bed to watch a film so I don't give in to old habits. Only 2 more days left of this ❤️❤️❤️ I am going to achieve my goal!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Holy crap! After saying it was a crap day I've just looked down and realised I'm crossing my legs!!!! Oh my word it's been so long since I could cross my legs at the thighs and not my calfs! I'm so excited I could cry! I've just remembered why I'm doing this!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
Morning!!! Women feel good today!! Just about to marinate our chicken for Christmas Eve Buffett :) then I'm making minted lamb soup and turkey and cranberries butties and off with my daughter to feed some homeless in town ❤️

❤️Which reminds me I havnt even had breakfast yet! But plan today is shake, bar, dough balls and 2 egg and lettuce salad ❤️ Hubby bought me lots of flavours herbal teas too so I'm spoiled for choice haha x

Im pooped. Just sat down now :) been trying to get warm for an hour! Ive had 2 bars so far today so best get a crack on and make my 3rd pack! Just warming up with a peppermint tea first ;) cant believe its my last day on the packs tomorrow. Its absolutely flown! x

***DAY 39 TFR DONE!***

Cookie bar
choc chip cookie
dough balls
x2 eggs and lettuce salad!

Tomorrow is my last chance to tip myself over the edge of ketosis to make sure Im safe for the weekend <3 so ill be having 1 piece of chicken and mushrooms with one of my packs!

TOM has just reared its ugly face early! So thats gone and cocked up my last weigh in in 2 days!! ah well haha onwards and downwards. 1 more day to go to celebrations xxx

Bet uv done great il check your post in mornin enjoy your last day I did mine yesterday cause was last haha was excited all day lol

DAY 40 DONE
:bestwishes::bestwishes:

Hallelujah!
Cookie bar
Choc bar
Curry
Chicken breast and mushrooms!

The oage is ready for tomorrow, meat marinated, cheeses on chill! Weigh in when I wake! 3lbs will please me! X

Back