Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Stick with it LL. shakes only with 400ml water is my fav when I need a whoosh. You are so close to goal you can do this. Second nature to you now after this long!

When I am sticking a bit, it is generally that I have either been drinking a little less water than I should have (maybe an extra Dr P instead of an extra litre, that kind of thing), or have been having more meal packs than shakes. A combination of the two obviously is likely to cause water retention and constipation too, which ain't good either. Shakes, water, a bit of exercise - it's all you can do really. You've been so dedicated to date, you'll get that eight pounds off in the given time, no worries. Is there a pub or cafe a short walk away? You could walk there gently listening to an audiobook or something, treat yourself to a diet pop, then wander back?

I wish I was slicking as I could just fix that. I never drink fizzy drinks, not since last September as my medication ruined all the taste. Now i'm condition to turn my nose up haha. I live by water 4/5 litres a day. Always have one shake one bar and then a meal pack. Been on my exercise bike every day for 20 minutes and double my steps the past few weeks according to my app. I go out daily for a black coffee in the pub/restaurant/local coffee house; Still laugh when they're confused at me pulling my own tablet sweeteners out haha. I took the children to our local beach with their bikes yesterday for an hour and it still didnt stop the negative thoughts :(

On the plus... Jumped on the scales and Im another 1lbs down. Thankfully. So It makes 2 so far officially going by my Monday weight... I think Im happy with 2! 3 by Monday will be amazing but Im hiding the scales in the meantime. So glad I pushed through. Thanks for you advice x

Stick with it LL. shakes only with 400ml water is my fav when I need a whoosh. You are so close to goal you can do this. Second nature to you now after this long!

Im going 2 shakes and a bar today WA. I only have 3 bars left so going to try go shakes for a few days and see if that helps. Ive dropped another lbs (so 2 so far going from Monday) so I guess I was torturing myself with impatience as Im weighing mid week!! Fingers crossed for another 3 by Monday, but thanking my body for helping me out right now hehe xx

Yeah, don't worry about the numbers, everything you're doing sounds very healthy. The rest will come. I'm hoping for a stay-the-same week this Monday, because I've added about 200Kcals a day and ramped up the exercise. But if I've put on a pound or two I won't care, because I know it's for good reason, and not wine and pizza or anything like that. Have a fab Friday, you're doing great :)

Last edited:
You might be surprised FF. Food could be the jumpstart the body craves!

I've weighed in early this week(yesterday). At 2lbs off so 46lbs in total now! I was becoming obsessive over the scales and it was really controlling my mindset and mood throughout each day. I made it much more difficult for myself the past week! Nonetheless I'm happy to take 2lbs and have settled on an official re-feed date for my holiday -19th May 2018....

This is a friends house party/bbq day, and will be my next and final weigh in before my holiday and I hope to achieve my first major goal of a BMI under 30 in the for my 30th... I am 7lbs away. I have 3 weeks to do it in, so I just need to continue on with my motivation and trust that my body will support me all the way to the finish :) Ill be checking in with my measurements sporadically no doubt! <3

Have a great weekend all.x

Hi WA! Going great thank you :)

Been having a tough time with my headaches but still hanging in! I have 14 diet days left! Latest weigh in reveals 2lbs loss! So I’m at 48 down now! Thrilled :) hope you’re doing well. X

Another quick update :) another 2.5lbs off this week makinga total of 50.5lbs loss! I’m 6 days away from switching to flexi and starting my birthday celebrations :) my big goal was bmi 30 before flexi and I’m 2.5lbs away! So close!! Hope all is well with everyone :) xx

Another quick update :) another 2.5lbs off this week makinga total of 50.5lbs loss! I’m 6 days away from switching to flexi and starting my birthday celebrations :) my big goal was bmi 30 before flexi and I’m 2.5lbs away! So close!! Hope all is well with everyone :) xx
That's fantastic. Well done enjoy your birthday celebrations x

Thank you <3 I'll pop my final TS weigh in on Saturday morning! I can smell the flexi fun already!! Readjusting my goals to more physical achievements... I.e. I'd LOVE to do a chin up and I will FINALLY drop in to a proper split (Im actually already pretty close! haha). Have a great week all xx

Oh my god, you're doing so well! Congratulations! It's really encouraging and inspiring to see people making so much progress. Helps me stick to my goals, so thank you!

Hi Lighterlifer. Congrats on your progress so far! Chin ups are one of my gym goals. Have you had much luck and how are you going about progressing to success? I’m managing hanging shrugs at the moment and did try one full pull up assisted with a resistance band but definitely nowhere near going it alone. I have strength and power all over but that one activity I find particularly hard and will be damned if it gets the better of me. Any suggestions/techniques on how to improve would be appreciated - although being two stone lighter will help - once I’m at that point :)

Enjoy the flexi plan! :)

Lighter body, stronger arms ;)

Heh, yeah, I figured that 😝 I’ll just continue with my slow progression to one chin up. I anticipate success sometime in November. . . . 2019 👌 Onwards and upwards from there.

Well you asked... :p:)

Hi Lighterlifer. Congrats on your progress so far! Chin ups are one of my gym goals. Have you had much luck and how are you going about progressing to success? I’m managing hanging shrugs at the moment and did try one full pull up assisted with a resistance band but definitely nowhere near going it alone. I have strength and power all over but that one activity I find particularly hard and will be damned if it gets the better of me. Any suggestions/techniques on how to improve would be appreciated - although being two stone lighter will help - once I’m at that point :)

Enjoy the flexi plan! :)

Thank you. You sound like you are way ahead of me! I can barely do a push up! haha. I'll be working with a PT when Im on flexi next month so I might have a better insight then but I would LOVE to do it at some point in my life! Non scales goals are the best <3

Hi all! Just a quick update for myself and anyone peeping in :) I suspect the boards are busier now after that B*C documentary last week nd with all the holidays coming up :) I have had a great 2 weeks off for my birthday and holiday. Didnt go overboard in the all inclusive quantity wise but they were serving KFC style chicken at the poolside every day so... enough said! I jumped straight back in to TS last monday so this is my 14th week 100% in the plan. Its definitely been mentally harder to get past the first few days again given im so much lighter now! But when I want to acheive something I give it my all! As of today I have 23 days left TS until my next trip abroad, this time to Barcelona for tapas and wine <3 the guilt is much less when I execute the damage limitation strategy! Hope all is well!

P.s. I chose not to weigh in and look at the water weight and glycogen stores after my holiday. My next weigh in will most likely be the day before Barcelona? Giving me 2 weeks to reverse the 2 week break and 2 weeks extra! Going for another 6lbs down <3 Aim for the stars and land in the clouds they say xx

Back