Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Well today has been super busy :) Up early, spring cleaning. Took the children to crazy soft play for a few hours, off to sisters to try my first ever spray tan (LOVE IT!) and then home to host and cook and bake cakes with eldest and her friend for a sleepover. only just managed my second pack at 5pm! Think it will be a shake and sneak to bed with a film at 8pm if the rascals allow....I predict a coffee fuelled fortnight muahaha x

Awe. So cute your kid answered the phone to help. Hope sleepover goes well and you stay strong in the face of bakery and sweet temptation. Another week gone already. Insane how fast it’s going.

she was cute, i had to laugh! Phone on shelf in future!! No temptations got me, even the leftover pizza. Mmmmmmm Pizza.... how I miss you haha.

Day lights saving has thrown me again. 5pm and just about to make my second pack. Think ill make "pizza" haha not quite the same... Just keep swimming... Weigh day tomorrow. 5 weeks easily dusted..... 8 more to go :/ x

I’m having pizza for tea as well! I’m adding habanero, basil and a sliced up cherry tomato, so it looks sort of right. Oh yeah, and some spray oil on the parchment to avoid losing half the dough to sticking like last time. Should be good! As it’s pizza, I’ll have some pop too.

you make it sound almost exotic FF. haha. Id love to have a Dominoes in all fairness. Not as much as Id love to be healthy though! Sneaking off to bed with a shake. See you after weigh in! xx

Do either of u belong to the private facebook group for exante. If so could u tell me how I go about joining pleases x

Do either of u belong to the private facebook group for exante. If so could u tell me how I go about joining pleases x

Nope, not me. I mean I’m not in it, not that I won’t tell you!

Im on it Les, just have to click join and they should accept you :)

Weigh in today. 2lbs off! Hovering between 2 and 3lbs so I always go with the lower number! Im super bunged up, cant count the days I havnt been the toilet so hopefully shift over the next few days! Im on 35lbs loss in total :) 58lbs to go!!! Ive readjusted my goal a bit to sit in a healthy BMI.

IM AT MY LIGHTEST WEIGHT OFFICIALLY SINCE PRE-PREGNANCY! I've decided to have uplift surgery done when I reach this (again!?) so that is my motivation again. Aiming for September/October time, and I would ideally like to have a couple of months maintaining to make sure I wont regain everything again....

Off to the weight management consultant in hospital today. Will be asking him loooooots of questions. During pregnancy I had an underactive thyroid so I really want to see if he can check its functioning giving Im losing 2lbs on 600 calories a day!! Lets see what he has to say :)

Have a great day all! Here's to week 6!

xx

Last edited:
Surely your 'weight management consultant' must be impressed at your efforts? I'd expect at least a 'Good Job!" sticker.

Last edited:
Hahaha I was rooting for a sticker but turns out I arrived 2 hours after my appointment time so they couldn’t see me :( Now to wait for a new app in post. My brain is like mushy peas sometimes! Sooner I’m in remission the better! X

Im on it Les, just have to click join and they should accept you :)

Weigh in today. 2lbs off! Hovering between 2 and 3lbs so I always go with the lower number! Im super bunged up, cant count the days I havnt been the toilet so hopefully shift over the next few days! Im on 35lbs loss in total :) 58lbs to go!!! Ive readjusted my goal a bit to sit in a healthy BMI.

IM AT MY LIGHTEST WEIGHT OFFICIALLY SINCE PRE-PREGNANCY! I've decided to have uplift surgery done when I reach this (again!?) so that is my motivation again. Aiming for September/October time, and I would ideally like to have a couple of months maintaining to make sure I wont regain everything again....

Off to the weight management consultant in hospital today. Will be asking him loooooots of questions. During pregnancy I had an underactive thyroid so I really want to see if he can check its functioning giving Im losing 2lbs on 600 calories a day!! Lets see what he has to say :)

Have a great day all! Here's to week 6!

xx
First of all well done on your loss for this w
Have a great day👍eek and what a wonderful achievement.what a lovely feeling to be below your pregnancy weight u should b so proud.
I admire u for wanting uplift surgery it is something I could not face. While I was doing weight watchers one of my friends had surgery to her arms legs most of it to be honest her results have been amazing.
My weight moves very slowly and I was wondering if my thyroid is working correctly but I'm probably a lot older then u , I'm 58 so I put mine down to age.

Well done LL! You’ll be through to normal range in no time. I bet your consultant will be surprised.

Thanks Les and WA. With regards to the surgery... Sometimes I wonder why I do it but I know my body will need it. I have flown abroad years ago and then cancelled my appointment on arrival because I was scared. Then went back the following year. My sister went to my surgeon last year so I know he's still active and doing well. It gives me an incentive at the lease. I'll see how I fell when the time arrives.

Yesterday was a really quick and easy day. Took the children to see the Greatest Showman. Oh wow, it was just perfect. My type of film entirely, I highly recommend it! Ready to tackle day 39!!!! only 4 days to beat my all time personal best! Im getting good at this no food malarky!

x

Well done.day 39 fantastic.
I think I have managed to do my best to b honest in already excited for weigh day on Saturday as I'm defiantly beginning to feel different. Keep up your good work x les

Back