Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

So yesterday was a terrible day. Not physically just mentally. Battled with myself from very early on to switch to a "normal diet". I guess this is because I'm feeling much better in myself and people are starting to notice. Gave my head a wobble and rode it out.

Then tea time arrived. I tried to play good mum and cooked the family a giant beef lasagne with a huge side of veg. My toddler turned her nose up completely so went without... then my husband and eldest took a detour and went to McDonalds anyway. That was a kick in the teeth - All that willpower for zilch!

As I smugly slipped off to bed with my little one at 7:30pm, in control of my big, fat, greedy mouth, my eyes drifted off and I was a happy bee. Until they arrived home and woke me at 10pm :( So I was sat until 2am wide awake with no packs or drink - just me and RuPaul with his drag queens!

Sprung out of bed this morning very proud of myself for seeing the day out, and more than ready to take on day 39! Yes! Tomorrow I hit day 40 100% Im off to town with my little one to treat them to some shoes for easter, and get a few non sweet treats for them to wake up to. The little one is trading in her dummy to the easter bunny for a gift.... So she has a big challenge ahead of her hehe.

Have a great day beautiful people; And remember - if you can't love yourself... how in the hell are you gonna love someody else? ;) x

I will not give in to these demons!! TS until my holiday/30th. Simple as that! I think I will switch to man plan (food week) on 14th May... then flexi on 19,20,21st ready for the all inclusive. I hope I have another 1.5 stone off by then :/ ambitious or good goal.... time will tell! x

Day 39 done and dusted!! wahooo! Kept busy but found myself flagging tea time again. Just realised I had my other packs early so quickly made myself a "fajita" - yummy. Glugging lots of fluid now. Hosting a sleepover again for my eldest so will feed them and climb in to bed at 9pm probably. Ready and raring to go into day 40 :D I can almost smell the size 10s haha xx Night all xx

Night? Just got home! But, but, but.... it’s a holiday! Thank fate for that. Good luck with the sleepover, hope they’re good. Well done for pushing through (again).

Morning! Happy Good Friday. No hot cross buns for me... I have 2 of the new bars im saving for Sunday and monday haha.

Yesterday I was super cocky with my medication. Been feeling better (in medical terms!) for a few days. Tried to half one of my tablets and BOOM, hit me like tonne of bricks in the middle of the night :/ Husband said I looked "puffy" under my chin (usual where all the excess spinal fluid pools! and I was getting crazy stabbing pains in my head! Will not play doctor to myself in future! Week today to my lumbar puncture and hopefully a medication review afterwards. Im so desperate to ditch the horrible side effects!

Im cramming in work now to tie up some loose ends before the weekend. Then I'll switch my phone off until Monday :( Meh.

Have a great day all! x

Sorry you feel a bit crap - not fair.

It’s ok FF thank you.

Day 41 is here. I’m feeling really bored of the diet so spent an hour yesterday setting my packs into 3s ready to just grab out and start each day. I’ve decided my last weigh in will be Monday and then I’ll be ditching the scales until 26th April which will be halfway through the time I have left! I’m doing this because my losses are slow, and I really don’t want this to impede my headspace and strength. I still have a significant amount to lose so I’m hoping it’s win win by then. But oh my.... if I don’t drop a stone bracket this Monday I will go crazy :/ feel like I’ve spent my life in the 14s! 2 more days to burn cals!

The Easter bunny is visiting the little one this afternoon so I’ll spend the morning cleaning around to make sure all is good for visitors! Then following that the Husband is taking the little ones to a birthday party so that will grab me a few hours to have a well needed pamper!! It’s been a while 🌟 have a great day everyone. Be strong. This weekend is a challenge for all! Xx

Morning all!! I hope you’ve had a lovely start to Easter 😊 I weighed in a day early and estatic to say I’m 3lbs down and into the 13s :) great non sweet gift for me!! I will be journaling my journey on social media (IG) moving forward :) it’s been great chatting here and I wish everyone the best of luck with their hopes and dreams.

Xx

Hi all! Quick update on weigh day! Ive had such a terrible week in my personal life I was clinging on to my mentality a lot! I had my lumbar punctyre finally last friday and was struggling so bad to get my packs in. Mood so low and in pain so my appetite was just rejecting anything. I finally managed to get back to 3 packs after 2 days surviving on only 1 each day :( My legs suffered terrible with cramp and Im glad I cracked it to get back to normal now.

Its day 50, and im so please to say i lost 4lbs this week! Just when I needed it the ost. Im so proud of myself and grateful for this diet. So thats officialy 3 stone in total. Welcoming a fresh week with open arms and one step closer to my dream weight (Ohhh its also star week!!!)

Have a fabulous week all. Keep shrinking! x

Goodness you’ve been through so much but you are still losing!! Fantastic. V proud of you and sorry you won’t be on here as much. You’ve been amazing support. Good luck xxx

Afternoon all! Last weeks weigh in was another 1lbs off! Ive been dipping in and out the scales as Im switching meds and been in and out of hospitl on drips and the likes (condition related not diet related!) Still plodding on with a month tomorrow until my all inclusive holiday and 30th birthday! My inital goal was to get to "just overweight" so that I can switch to a conventional weight loss reduction plan in the summer months :) I'm only 10lbs away with 31 days to do it!! I've got this :)

Started to incorporate daily exercise into my life again now to boost my energy when im trawlling the beach chasing the kiddies in and out of the pool!

Keep shrinking all :) xx

Day 67 TS and Im struggling sooooo much. Been really hungry all week, I don't know whats going on! Jumped on the scales for some motivation and only a pound lighter than I was last Saturday :/ It's really slowed down now, it's soul destroying. Still considered "obese" so it cant be down to being lighter. Keep expecting a whoosh to come and it never does. I have 25 diet days left to my holiday including today and 8lbs away from my first main goal; to be "overweight" by my holidays. Going to be really bummed if I don't do it giving how determined and rigid I have been.

It's getting much harder now the time is drawing in and i'm fitting 4 sizes smaller! Im also sooooo bored of VLCD, I swore to myself this is 100% the last time I ever do a stretch like this.

I will peep on the scales tomorrow and if i havnt had a whoosh I may try a day off plan to jumpstart/shock my body and then hide the scales until final weigh in and go 100% shakes... no bars or meal packs,no bovril, no caffeine and sweeteners or supplements.... just hardcore shakes like I did a decade ago. Whats the worst that can happen!!

Anyway.... just needed to document my rant to look back on in future :/ xx

When I am sticking a bit, it is generally that I have either been drinking a little less water than I should have (maybe an extra Dr P instead of an extra litre, that kind of thing), or have been having more meal packs than shakes. A combination of the two obviously is likely to cause water retention and constipation too, which ain't good either. Shakes, water, a bit of exercise - it's all you can do really. You've been so dedicated to date, you'll get that eight pounds off in the given time, no worries. Is there a pub or cafe a short walk away? You could walk there gently listening to an audiobook or something, treat yourself to a diet pop, then wander back?

Back