Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Today I've done a lot of pondering doing this diet over December... I havnt wanted to cheat as such, but I guess because everyone is in the festive mood it gets harder to turns down celebrations as the weeks draw closer Initially planned to do this until Christmas Eve but I feel I might be unnecessarily missing out on festivities. Anywho... For now I'm here and I'm doing it! Will see how I get over this week!

***DAY 23 100% TFR DONE***
Cherry and almond bar
Breakfast eggs
Carbonara

I feel the same as I know I'm out Thursday struggling this week had some pasta earlier that daughter left scoffed it in kitchen like a right pig haha. Deffo getting harder I'm just going to try my best not worrying to much as it's crimbo once a year and I know I can get straight back into it after crimbo

I feel the same as I know I'm out Thursday struggling this week had some pasta earlier that daughter left scoffed it in kitchen like a right pig haha. Deffo getting harder I'm just going to try my best not worrying to much as it's crimbo once a year and I know I can get straight back into it after crimbo

I've literally turned down all social events and I'm so bored now. Not having something nice to look forward too makes me feel meh. I've done 23 days straight.. With hopefully 17 more to get in but every day is getting harder and harder Damn December!

X

Ur over half way. Is ur plan to do diet for 40 days or 40 days then have a break over crimbo then back on after crimbo . Because if ur carrying on after crimbo I wouldn't worry to much enjoy Christmas time .

Ur over half way. Is ur plan to do diet for 40 days or 40 days then have a break over crimbo then back on after crimbo . Because if ur carrying on after crimbo I wouldn't worry to much enjoy Christmas time .

I will be carrying on for sure. I'm having 24-27 off then back on TFR until my husbands 30th birthday on Jan 10th, when we start the celebrations for a week. Then I intend on doing another 5/6 weeks

I've been sooooo hungry the past few days. Drinking 3-4 litres water per day and still no joy. I had a slimatee a few days ago to help me to go to toilet and I think it's emptied me out and I'm struggling to get the satisfied feeling at all. Feeling super hollow. I'm about to start my packs for today so I'm hoping they fill the gap! X

Iv felt the same this week I reckon the weather is a big thing sitting inside with daughter it's cold and just wanting something warm . I wouldn't stop al together then u will still loose , iv had a treat before in week and still lost 3 and half so won't be to bad. I think if don't do anything u will start feeling really fed up . Look what I ate that weekend and only put 2 on and lost 5 following week.

So I've done some organising the cupboards and planning my Christmas Day outfit and got a new lease of life! I can do this! I'm not missing out on anything I won't be doing on my break over Christmas.

I've arranged my packs for the next 16 full days... One bar, one shake, one meal :) I like picking them out for the day out of the variety. That's my something to look forward too hahaha.

After they've gone I've got a whopping 72 packs left for after Christmas :/ and that's not including the bars I will need to order too! So I guess I'm here for the long haul! Another two weeks in definitely another half a stone! They add up quickly I know when I'm putting them on haha. I don't want any regrets on Christmas Day when I'm out in the restaurant with the whole family, and I know I won't if I finish what I promised I would xx

So I've done some organising the cupboards and planning my Christmas Day outfit and got a new lease of life! I can do this! I'm not missing out on anything I won't be doing on my break over Christmas.

I've arranged my packs for the next 16 full days... One bar, one shake, one meal :) I like picking them out for the day out of the variety. That's my something to look forward too hahaha.

After they've gone I've got a whopping 72 packs left for after Christmas :/ and that's not including the bars I will need to order too! So I guess I'm here for the long haul! Another two weeks in definitely another half a stone! They add up quickly I know when I'm putting them on haha. I don't want any regrets on Christmas Day when I'm out in the restaurant with the whole family, and I know I won't if I finish what I promised I would xx
Good to see you back in the zone:)

Hello there :)

I wish I had your determination, but at this point I feel like I deserve a break. I'm not going to be really naughty, so hopefully Santa will still visit me, lol.

Definitely back on straight after Christmas, or as soon as all of the cheeselets have gone, whichever happens fastest :D

Hello there :)

I wish I had your determination, but at this point I feel like I deserve a break. I'm not going to be really naughty, so hopefully Santa will still visit me, lol.

Definitely back on straight after Christmas, or as soon as all of the cheeselets have gone, whichever happens fastest :D

Haha thay made me chuckle! I've told my hubby I'm not stocking up until Christmas eve because there's no way I can ignore 6 forms of cheese in the fridge for any longer than a day haha. Enjoy your break. This diet requires all or nothing kinda attitude and you certainly know in yourself when you're in the right place! Hope you enjoy your break x

Be glad to gt today done and dusted :) I work one day a week, and it always gives me the hump coming home to a pack haha. I think when i worked full time it was a case of home, the and settle... now I don't have that as such I'm like 'meh'.

Anywho, packs done and dusted, umpteen litres of water drank! Another day under the belt :) Here comes the weekend!!!

***DAY 25 100% TFR DONE***
Chocolate chip bar
Almond vanilla shake
Spaghetti bolognaise

o_O

So today has been great, quick day kept very busy doing lots of different things. But evening comes and Im sulking again for my lack of christmas festivities. One thing I have learned so far on this re-start/jounrey; is how very overindulgent we are as a family. Thinking back to christmases gone (better days hehe) we would be well into our celebrations by now. Cheeseboards galore, wine, friends, christmas markets etc etc. I just keep reminding myself that this is temporary but christmas is my ultimate favourite time from the whole year. meh.

Anyway, to try bring me out of YET ANOTHER slump my goal is to lose 4lbs by next wednesday (I peeped on scales last wednesday so I have the marker). All I need to do is hang in there for another 5 days at least now!! If I lose less than 3 then I will UNDOUBTEDLY start my break for christmas!!

***DAY 26 100% TFR DONE***
Double chocolate bar
egg nog shake
Green Thai curry :rant:DISGUSTING!! I loved this the first time I ate it and now it just makes me heave :/ barely ate half the packet :(

xx

Wow what a day! Have been in hospital since 5pm with my mum All is fine and we're back home hers now. I was sooooooo hungry omg! But I survived another 100% day! Yey!! Just watched my sister wolf a zinger tower box meal with with! Oh my them smells...

***DAY 27 100% TFR done!***
Eton Mess
X2 cookie bars

Day 29 Measurements were not grand this morning!

Waist -0.5" = 5.5" total
Hips - 0.5" = 4.5 total

I am struggling to use toilet (tmi) because my packs were all over the place at the weekend! Think I'll give myself a boot with slimatee this evening and still hope for a nice weigh in on Wednesday :)

So its one of my best friends birthdays on Saturday and she's chosen to do Christmas shopping, meal and pictures! I'm very nervous as its my first day I will be having a protein meal in my day! I've had a look at the menu and chosen to pick a starter side salad to eat, and I will chop up a bar to snack on with water in the pictures :) I think I've got this!! I feel great knowing I can be in control! Enjoy the celebration and not feel too left out! I've told them I'm on TFR and they are completely supportive now :) roll on! Xx

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 8
Back