Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

I watch my food programmes hubby thinks I'm
Insane haha. Ohhh cheese and crackers yummmy. Goose fat potatoes haha god making me hungry lol got to go till 6 for my bar

Certainly isn't lol and doesn't come with wine haha

the most important part! I didn't enjoy it as much today :/ I'm finding Im going off most of the food packs now... Your tastes certainly do change by the weeks on this diet! Im trying a new pack tomorrow... also I'm getting sick of the bars I have left. Ate all my cookies and cream too fast. They're heaven haha. Will be ordering 60 of them next week hahaha x

I'm going off caramel crunch haha also off the food packs and the shakes DNt appeal to me maybe why I'm
Finding it hard

Possibly. I remember from last time if I ate any normal foods it started to affect how I tasted the packs. It could be that as you've have a couple of days off? xx

more thank likely I think when u start and I started with just shakes ur greatful for the meal but like you say once have normal
Food the idea of going back to a powder meal is a killer

Hello *waves frantically* I'm still here :D, enjoying my break but am being surprisingly good. The only thing I've really pigged out on is walnuts so far, lol.
I haven't had a mince pie and we're not buying chocolates this year either. I've got a months worth of packs to start again 1st January so I won't be disappearing until the weight has all gone.

Hope you both have a lovely Christmas, it's strange really, I just don't feel very hungry anymore and I'm very grateful for that :):):)

Morning susie I'm just about hanging on haha. I think the foods you crave DNt actually taste as good when you eat them haha.

Have a fab Christmas and we shall see you in the new year. Can see me having a lot to loose lol , enjoy your time off plan xx

Hello *waves frantically* I'm still here :D, enjoying my break but am being surprisingly good. The only thing I've really pigged out on is walnuts so far, lol.
I haven't had a mince pie and we're not buying chocolates this year either. I've got a months worth of packs to start again 1st January so I won't be disappearing until the weight has all gone.

Hope you both have a lovely Christmas, it's strange really, I just don't feel very hungry anymore and I'm very grateful for that :):):)

Hi Susie! Glad you're enjoying your break and also realising the need for moderation <3 Im sure I will see you here in the new year with lots to catch up on :) x

***Day 32 100% TFR DONE!***
Choc cookie
Pizza dough balls!
Strawberry Jam bar!

Only 8 days left!!! Eke I feel like Im flying! haha x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Back