Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Ur doing well , I'm very close to giving up just not in right frame of mind of anymore . I'm thinking of eating sensible until
Crimbo then after crimbo doing slimming world. Finding it hard it's like day 1 again and I'm just feeling fed up just see it as a waste of money if not sticking to it. Everyone had gone aswrll off hear used to speak to loads of people makes it harder

Ur doing well , I'm very close to giving up just not in right frame of mind of anymore . I'm thinking of eating sensible until
Crimbo then after crimbo doing slimming world. Finding it hard it's like day 1 again and I'm just feeling fed up just see it as a waste of money if not sticking to it. Everyone had gone aswrll off hear used to speak to loads of people makes it harder

Oh no :( sorry to hear that Laura. I think I just tell myself my diary is for my own records to look back on but it is nice to chat to others too. It is hard so close to Christmas, you just have to take it one step at a time and do what you can do. I've just set myself the Christmas Eve goal as if I thought about the bigger picture it would put me off and make me change my mind. I'm not sure what advice to give :( I've had many many failed attempts the beginning of this year and for some reason this one just clicked. Do whatever makes you happy but please consider if I can do this you can! X

Reading through your diary. Well done for doing so well. I definitely know what you mean by saying this time it clicked. I lost count how many times I attempted this diet this year
This time round I feel I am truly ready. I really REALLY hope I can stick to it this time round...

Reading through your diary. Well done for doing so well. I definitely know what you mean by saying this time it clicked. I lost count how many times I attempted this diet this year
This time round I feel I am truly ready. I really REALLY hope I can stick to it this time round...

I've just seen your thread you seem totally ready! I'm rooting for you! :) I think I just woke up and said no more excuses. I promised myself no matter what I hear in my head I will ride out the desire to eat food that's no food for me!! I'm still shocked I've lasted so long but I'm feeling good about the new year ❤️

So today... After hiding as much as possible in my home since day one I decided it was time to brave more social environments and get into the festive mood MINUS food!

Decided to visit the Christmas markets with the children and pop into a few shops in Liverpool one! Got to say the baby really loved the lights and atmosphere and I found it about 1/10 in difficulty when the 3 others say to eat hot pasties in greggs and I sipped my water. I even chuckled when my lo said "where's yours mummy?" It's great to say "mummies not hungry thank you." Anywho. I guess I surprised myself with my willpower and it's got me contemplating an actual night out at the end of January with friends :)

***DAY 30 100% TFR done!***

Sausage/egg
Choc chip cookie
Creamy coconut shake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 17
Aww how old is ur little one looks about same age as my daughter . Times like this I find bars are fab I always walk round town eating a bar while she has a sarnie from greggs don't bother me as I keep walking and eating haha. I find it easier going out you may find this to when I'm at home I sit and think about food haha

Aww how old is ur little one looks about same age as my daughter . Times like this I find bars are fab I always walk round town eating a bar while she has a sarnie from greggs don't bother me as I keep walking and eating haha. I find it easier going out you may find this to when I'm at home I sit and think about food haha

She's just turned 2 end of October :) They are same age there about haha. I wanted to save my bar till end of day but had it just before I left but it didn't bother me too much :) Im so used to staying at home and hiding haha. Her dad takes her to creche and library most mornings and I potter in and out at the weekends when Im on my own but other than that I don't do anything that would usually involve food for us! Which is very limiting hahaha. I think we will pop out again for a few hours after school before he goes to work! Im weighing in in the morning but cant work out wether its a good idea or not. If its a low loss it may demotivate me to the end goal. x

I tell my husband my daughter drives me to food haha mummmmy about a thousand times a day but wouldn't change her for the world . My hubby leaves at 4am and is back around 5pm Monday to Friday so we have all day to keep ourselves busy. Have u actually not weighed at all since you started . I remember u saying you was staying off the scales until xmas eve . I'm on the scales every day haha. I say weigh becaus if you haven't been on scales you will be in for a wicked day tomorrow hehe I'd say u have lost 20lbs at least. I lost 19 in 4 weeks but that was having some takeaways aswell. Excited to hear about your loss

I tell my husband my daughter drives me to food haha mummmmy about a thousand times a day but wouldn't change her for the world . My hubby leaves at 4am and is back around 5pm Monday to Friday so we have all day to keep ourselves busy. Have u actually not weighed at all since you started . I remember u saying you was staying off the scales until xmas eve . I'm on the scales every day haha. I say weigh becaus if you haven't been on scales you will be in for a wicked day tomorrow hehe I'd say u have lost 20lbs at least. I lost 19 in 4 weeks but that was having some takeaways aswell. Excited to hear about your loss

No I gave in cause the scales were left out and weighed myself last week which was 14s 10 So I found my weight in MFP in September I was 15s 13! So I guess it's 17lbs those 3 weeks ish. If I don't lose 3lbs tomorrow it may demotivate me in what I believe will be a super hard week! Eeek. Hubby got the scales out so I'm braving myself for the morning hahaha. X

I was loosing 3lb including a take away for a week so you should get it . It does slow down and I was happy loosing 3 and looking forward to a treat once a week. I'd be happy with 3lbs just think in a month stone and half nearly but I reckon you prob lost more than 3 but certainly won't be any less. This is the bit I found easy took me another 4 weeks get the last half a stone cause kept bloody cheating . Going to sleep now haven't really been hungry today just lots of thorts bring on tomoz looking forward to your results

So I had a delay this morning cause the battery went on the scales! They are a pain and need re calibrating when they go!! Another 3lbs off this week :) 20lbs in 4 weeks - makes it worth sticking it out 100%. I won't be weighing in now until christmas eve. So hopefully another 4/5 by then to keep me happy! Almost single figure countdown!! eek xx

Last edited:
Well done. Fantastic loss!

Well done you must be very happy this morning. This diet really does pay off it you stick to it

Thank you. It's been a long week mentally so I'm just glad the scales reflect the effort I put in. I was worried because of the low inch loss on Monday! My last weigh in will be Christmas Eve now until around 3rd January which is a week before my trip away with hubby :) onwards and downwards xx

lol that's funny . I keep things about what goin to eat over crimbo can't wait not had a roast dinner for will be 11 weeks

I have literally crammed the 4 days off with all the celebrations I've missed out on haha. christmas eve buffet and cheeseboard with family, christmas day out for dinner in restaurant then back to dads for mini party, boxing day dinner with hubby and sleepover and drink with friends at my sisters then day after taking my best friend for dinner for her birthday! I will be rolling into day 1 again hahaha. It will be completely without guilt though. If I can keep giving 100% until then theres literally nothing more I can do to be thinner - so be it!

I spend ALLLLLL my free time watching cookery programmes... they're all christmas editions now haha. I have convinced myself I can be a celeb chef when this is over hahahah x

Back