Fat to bin

Sitting relaxing last night after tea.. We had almighty thunder storm and flash flooding ( we were ok this time ) ..Let cat out post storm and left door open .. Later my husband was shouting get in here !! Dead bird and feathers all over kitchen.. My husband is a bit phobic of birds so you can imagine.So this week, the kitten at 8 months is now a big stop out teenager bringing home his first trophies.. I really love cats but not keen on the killing bit , be it natural or not.. Wouldnt be so bad if they killed to eat rather than whatever they do.

Could someone tell me how to highlight a bit of another post in blue .. I bet its pretty obvious but cant do it !!

As in this post you just hit quote or there is an option to multi quote.(bottom right of post)_

you have a 2.5 lose in your week one and it's not showing in your stats. Click on the update stats to change it :)

Glad to help
Lynda xx

hi hun scan bran euck tried them on their own was like chewing sawdust had to have a drink to get them down tried the scan bran cake didn't rate that either but saw pommette has put a flapjack recipe on ur thread going to have to try them i looove flap jacks :eating: good luck for when u weigh in x

Sorry - the flapjacks don't use Scan Bran - just Oats. But they are gorgeous and good for fibre to replace the cardboard SBs.

Another 2 and half off. I was a bit disappointed with that last week but its 5lbs in 2 weeks. Last time I joined I lost 6 in the first week then STS second so its much the same really. Its so easy to feel you have to keep up with everyone elses losses but we all lose at different rates ..thats life some people get things faster while others have to work for longer..The MiniMIns Eton Mess went down a storm at the taster tonight..I said I probably wouldnt stop for it but I did and tasted someones quiche ..lovely.. Just as class finished we had a flash flood again here and I had to walk home through huge puddles which was quite fun actually. Half way through the group I realised that I am wearing my tunic shirt inside out !!! I have been sitting with my OH in a hospital clinic for a few hours thisafternoon so they must have seen the seams and label ..

Well done on your brilliant loss, I had only lost 1.5lbs by my second week, so over three times more than me, so you go for it!

Another 2 and half off. I was a bit disappointed with that last week but its 5lbs in 2 weeks. Last time I joined I lost 6 in the first week then STS second so its much the same really. Its so easy to feel you have to keep up with everyone elses losses but we all lose at different rates ..thats life some people get things faster while others have to work for longer..The MiniMIns Eton Mess went down a storm at the taster tonight..I said I probably wouldnt stop for it but I did and tasted someones quiche ..lovely.. Just as class finished we had a flash flood again here and I had to walk home through huge puddles which was quite fun actually. Half way through the group I realised that I am wearing my tunic shirt inside out !!! I have been sitting with my OH in a hospital clinic for a few hours thisafternoon so they must have seen the seams and label ..

Well done on your loss, Diana, it all helps and soon mounts up.
Hope the downpours don't continue and do more flooding.
Hope OH is okay ... and the label was a good one! ... lol!

Well done on your loss this week that's fantastic!! Hope there's no more flooding hun x

Well doner Diana - 5lbs in 2 weeks is GOOD.

Me? I do tortoise speed - 1 lb a week usually with the odd STS and a real whoop is I manage 2 lbs!

well done thats a great loss 5 packs butter (i've got a thing about comparing losses to butter can visualise how much has come off lol) at this rate u will soon be at ur target weight :happy036: x
Butter is a really good comparison as it's mass is about the same as body fat.

Ooooh I love butter.. loved !!!!! butter.. Im a real fat lover..butter, cream, cheese..dripping sanwiches even !!

Don't get me started, thin bread with inch thick salted butter, cheese on toast with it dripping off, toasted cheese on a tin plate with bread and butter....oh no!

NOT thin bread - big slabs of hot fresh bread from the bakery with lashings of butter. Hot crumpets and butter, hot tea cakes and butter (the things with raisins in that get called all sorts of things depending on whether you come from Lancashiree, Yorkshire or the South) and just good old fashioned toast with butter and marmite !!!! :D

Don't really like cheese though, sad I know! :cry:

NOT thin bread - big slabs of hot fresh bread from the bakery with lashings of butter. Hot crumpets and butter, hot tea cakes and butter (the things with raisins in that get called all sorts of things depending on whether you come from Lancashiree, Yorkshire or the South) and just good old fashioned toast with butter and marmite !!!! :D

Don't really like cheese though, sad I know! :cry:
Now you mention toast and marmite .... I have a confession :cool: . Im home alone tonight and when I got back from SW , I made toast and marmite...I stood in the kitchen thinking that I hadnt had any toast for 2 weeks and that I really ought to treat myself ..post weigh . I didnt even really want it ..

i hate butter on my bread i have to have my sandwiches dry :eek: i remember when i was a kid my mum used to smother the bread in butter i used to scrape it all off :jelous: quite handy really it cuts down on the syns :D

i hate butter on my bread i have to have my sandwiches dry :eek: i remember when i was a kid my mum used to smother the bread in butter i used to scrape it all off :jelous: quite handy really it cuts down on the syns :D
You lucky lady - I really miss my butter.

Thought of something else I like it on. Corn on the cob smothered in it with Black Pepper. In fact I had that tonight and synned 1 tbls!

Ooooh I love butter.. loved !!!!! butter.. Im a real fat lover..butter, cream, cheese..dripping sanwiches even !!

Ooh gosh! Really had me drooling!
I'm for the crumpets, etc. oozing butter....:D
Worked in a restaurant for a couple of years and it was my job to whisk and dish up the cream for the scones and of course I just had to taste it to make sure it was okay!?! ... ;)

Back