Fat to bin

Ooooh I love butter.. loved !!!!! butter.. Im a real fat lover..butter, cream, cheese..dripping sanwiches even !!

Me tooooooo!

Cream on cereal anyone? *cough* not me obviously... :D

Cream on cereal anyone? *cough* not me obviously... :D
Now that is a new one on me! Never tried it, but as I can't stand cereal that might just be the explanation!

Will have a good catch up tomorrow as have just got in from spending the day in Manchester with my beautiful grandsons.. I havent been able to get to sleep before 3 am for weeks so last night bought the Paul McKenna sleep app for my I pod . It worked first time !!! Im feeling sleepy today too so maybe its carried on working. Funny day on the SW front.. I calorie counted instead today so I could eat one of those pizzas with the hole in the middle when we went out with the boys. More to follow tomorrow .. diary that is , not pizza

Not a good start today. My OH woke to in a state to tell me that the kitten ( well 8 month old monster cat ) was at that moment killing a bird in the garden.. What was I supposed to do ? In the past I have managed to catch a cat with a bird early enough for the bird to fly away but even then you cant tell if the boor thing has got puncture wounds.. This one was huge today and although motionless when I went to investigate , was still blinking . Just horrible !!!! OH going beserk saying the cat has to go and certainly cant come back in the house. Thats ok on a summer day but when winter comes.. Anyway , thats my moan over with though I do feel sad inside .. for both the birds and cat..I appreciate the killling instinct but dont want to witness it on my doorstep.. I had another killer cat once that ate some of the residents from the small pets hotel 3 doors away !!!!!!!!!!
Eating wise .. well I knew we were going to Pizza Express with my beautiful Grandsons of 1 and half and 3 .. The pizza with salad in the middle is only 500 calories though god knows how many syns.. There is tomato pasta too but the oil in that would boost syns too.. I wasnt hungry at all till tea time so calorie counted yestrday instead .. I know not to mix up SW system with other plans but I will see if it makes a difference to my losses..

My dog is trying his hardest to catch a bird in the garden, and the tribe reckon it won't be long before he does, and brings it in to show his Mammy!:eek:

The Leggera pizzas are 25 syns each

Afternoon Diana xx

Sorry I haven't been about here...I managed to accidentally unsubscribe to your diary lol! Anyway, I'm all caught up now!

You don't get away from me that easily you know lol!

Afternoon Diana xx

Sorry I haven't been about here...I managed to accidentally unsubscribe to your diary lol! Anyway, I'm all caught up now!

You don't get away from me that easily you know lol!
Ha .. thanks Dawn... After only 15 days on the SW plan , I have spent the last 2 days calorie counting .. I may get back on the SW plan but I think I will alternate to keep boredom at bay... thats if I can lose doing that..I KNOW that I dont feel hungry on the SW plan and NEVER feel the urge to binge in the evening like I do calorie counting. Thats prob because I use too many of my calories on junk.

Hi Diana,

I can't see a problem with what you're doing, as long as it works for you! I suppose the proof will be in the pudding! ( sorry...;) ) See what happens at wi this week, and then you'll know if you can carry on doing it.

What's boring you hun? Is it just the fact that you're not counting anything? xx

Hi Diana,

I can't see a problem with what you're doing, as long as it works for you! I suppose the proof will be in the pudding! ( sorry...;) ) See what happens at wi this week, and then you'll know if you can carry on doing it.

What's boring you hun? Is it just the fact that you're not counting anything? xx
I didnt feel it so much last time I joined but I miss the freedom of eating anything at all during a day.. within calorie allowance . There may be days when I want bread and a big bowl of cereal. Today I baked big fruit scones and had one for lunch which I was happy to have without butter .. I wanted fried tomatoes on toast for tea . Im sure with a lot of juggling about I could fit it in the SW plan..but Ill see how it goes. The weight losses in these diaries just show how well SW works and how sustainable it is . In ALL weight loss plans , you have to make some sacrifices , its finding which one will work best for you ..

Cats!!! Almost every single one I've ever had was a hunter. The worse two were the last ones we had in the UK. 2 pretty sisters (1 sleek black and 1 persian tortoiseshell) that HATED each other but put up with each other to hunt together. We lived in the country and they enjoyed nothing better than trying to get a wood pigeon or rabbit in through the catflap to eat by their feed bowl. Seriously yucky to get up to . . .

Cats!!! Almost every single one I've ever had was a hunter. The worse two were the last ones we had in the UK. 2 pretty sisters (1 sleek black and 1 persian tortoiseshell) that HATED each other but put up with each other to hunt together. We lived in the country and they enjoyed nothing better than trying to get a wood pigeon or rabbit in through the catflap to eat by their feed bowl. Seriously yucky to get up to . . .
I have put 2 huge bells on his collar so even I hear him coming and I wear 2 hearing aids. Im sure he will learn to move without ringing the bells. Need to design a cat jacket with lots of bird scaring devices on it ..lights. hooters and things that shoot out of it !!!!!! The dead bodies are bad enough but to see the poor things flapping and screeching is hideous.. Hope the special collar does the trick

I have put 2 huge bells on his collar so even I hear him coming and I wear 2 hearing aids. Im sure he will learn to move without ringing the bells. Need to design a cat jacket with lots of bird scaring devices on it ..lights. hooters and things that shoot out of it !!!!!! The dead bodies are bad enough but to see the poor things flapping and screeching is hideous.. Hope the special collar does the trick
Bells didn't work on ours - they just learnt how to take each others collars off !!! Pesky little blighters

Hiya Diana
Just catching up. :) How are you today?

I don't know if I could go back to calorie counting. I did it years ago and got down to way below goal weight but its just too restrictive for me. Its taken me a while to get my head around Sw and I do make the odd mistake as the others will verify, ie smash pizza on a red day :rollseyes: :8855: ate the lot loved it, then lightbulb moment hit... but overall it works and one doesn't need to ever be hungry thats what does it for me. :)

I also find planning the meals and finding a variety helps or I get bored and then fancy other stuff. On weeks where I have loved my food I've done well and lost well :)

I hve been browsing looking at peoples meals, recipes etc for ideas. Going to try the sticky chicken this week on the Sw website, just unsure what to serve with it but reckon all would love that in our house, even carla :8855:

Anyway sorry to fill up half a page of your diary, just my thoughts, but don't think I could go back to calorie counting long terms sweetie. We are all here to help you be it support, menu ideas, etc etc or just a natter :D xxxxx

Hiya Diana

Just catching up with your diary. You should do whatever you feel more comfortable doing hun. I do miss my bread and bits and pieces myself but I can honestly say I've never gone hungry on this plan and that is bloomin amazing lol

Anyhoo, whatever you decide to do, we are all here for you, catch up with you later Boo xxx

WE have had rain most of today but its been torrential for the last 2 hours .. My OH noticed that the front gutter was blocked so he goes out in the downpour with ladders. Its a long way up to our gutters as we live in a victorian terrace but he thought it would be safer for me to put a foot on the botton !! mmmm .Anyway, he goes up with it wobbling violently and Im at the bottom with golfing umbrella getting pelted with clumps of wet soil and plants that hes lobbing down from the gutter.. They are splatting all round me and the umbrella.. Tea tonight .. Lovely Jamaican spicy bean and potato stew from a WW recipe for tea .. It had about 5 syns worth of coconut milk .. Thing is , I followed that with a cherry and apple cinnamon crumble and cream so it had to be calorie counting today ..There is def no hunger on the SW plan so Im still going with the flow . Good lord, the rain is still coming down so hard it looks white. We had dreadful flooding here a couple of years ago and Id hate for it to happen again..

That rain sounds awful ... However many more places are going to be hit by floods!?! Hope it doesn't get to that point tho'.

My sister tried putting a collar on one of her cats as it would sneak indoors and attack the other cat but when she watched him he was soo crafty and would creep in so stealthily that the bell wouldn't ring and he would still jump on the other one... :D Amazing aren't they?

Jackie - if you haven't already tried it the Sticky Chicken is AMZING.

Diana - do what work for you, but like Jackie said CC is just too fiddly for me and SW has worked.

Back