Fat to bin

No rain today !!! I have decided that I will be calorie counting for a while now. I feel free again which is probably how you all feel at not having to count..:D Im not sure I should post any more on the SW bits but I still have to decide whether to stop going to class or not.. I may change my mind yet again and go back to the SW plan .. Variety being the spice of life and all that.. more like the grass is always greener to me :D

Good luck what ever you decide
Lynda xx

I have decided that I am calorie counting but in a simplified way.. I weighed today on the new scales I also bought today and really pleased to have lost another 2.5 ..CC is for me at the moment and Im happy and in total control. It would be pointless for me to describe my meals here on the SW forum but I know that the amazing friendship and support here has motivated me so much in getting to grips with losing my weight ..Thank you ..

Diana,
You have obviously found what is right for you at the moment, and like you, I change my mind like I change my knickers, well, maybe my knickers more than my mind:eek:
You do what is good for you, and these diaries are all about your journey etc., so, please keep posting.
My son, 20, has been fine in London today, and I am sure so will your daughter tomorrow xxxx

Aww bless ya xx

Well I'm glad you're happy and motivated hunni xx

And it certainly sounds like cc is working.

Hope you do really well Diana xxx

Well done on you 2.5 give your self a half stone shiny

Lynda xx

Attachments

• S7.jpg
    S7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
Hiya Diane

Glad you have found a plan that suits you, because at the end of the day, its what works for you that gets you there. I used to count calories and I dont mind it at all so good luck to you! HOpe you stick around here though :D Boo xx

Hey Diana

Well done on the fab loss. If CC is for you then I take my hat off to you sweetie. We have to do what each of us can cope with.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear from our section though as we all luffs you very much and would miss you so much so we expect to see you about daily okay??

We're not just friends with SW people you are one of us
Loads of love
Jackie
xxxxx

Diana - do stick around. But you could also ask the moderators to move your whole diary the the members only section. You only need 50 post to go here and it also means that the diary can no longer be Googled.

Just look at you Rep Power

You just gorra stay around :(

Lynda xx

Lime and gingernut cheesecake for tea. Gnocchi first which Im so looking forward to. I have discovered that food tastes so much better when you are actually hungry. I dont really like feeling hungry but an learning to put up with it when needed. My wonder kitten Barry, came home minus new collar and bells this morning. I have bought yet more and he now has the beeping and flashing bird alert one.. Can but hope.. My daughter brought her lab for us to have for the evening . She had just come back from the beach with him and he is covered in sand !!!! Not by job... OH does all dog jobs ..I found a few bags of Rowan knitting cotton in really lovely colours in charity shop yesterday .. For any knitters , its that Pearle finish and lovely to use . I am happy knitting and reading and cooking and all sorts of things today. Been out in the car with roof off this morning as warm with a few tiny sunny intervals. Another tea rooms visited in Bridlington and I thoroughly enjoyd my toasted T cake..Thats about it for today , Im so motivated at the moment, I need to remember how it feels for when I have a struggling patch.

Hiya Diane

Sounds like you've had a lovely day :D hope the dog is behaving himself of herself lol and your dinner sounds yummy! Catch up with you later Boo xxx

STS this week and I know why.. There is an opportunity to nibble bits of junk when CC more so than when following SW .. Because doing that, you dont feel full so you have food on the brain and end up grabbing anything and everything. I didnt bother planning a couple of days and thats where the problem started and just picking is a disaster ..that and my daughter making peanut butter based millionaires shortcake ...oh for goodness sake!!! . She is happy with new boyfriend after the previous 4 disasters who treated her so badly. Being happy is cooking for her man .. I was at the coast a couple of times this week and yesterday I went off on my own ( needed space) and walked for 3 hours in total. Lovely sunny day walking at the seaside but today !!:eek: I am walking like Mrs Overalls :D . Not too clever really with my osteoarthritis but I was fine while doing it so worth it. Oh , and the day before I did an hour and half of digging and planting in the garden and when I came in , my OH asked if it was raining outside I was sweating so much :D. Very satisfying .. Im off to cornwall on Sat and my OH intends eating his own body weight in pasties and cream teas and the way he is going , that will be a lot of weight..He has an aversion to changing out of winter clothes whatever the weather, then complains because he is too hot... in jeans and shoes !! I bought him some summer trousers which he claims he will look like Oliver Twist in .. The legs sticking out of the bottom will look like 2 candles as they havent seen light of day for years.. Wants me to buy a wetsuit :eek::eek: No way am I looking like Bertie Basset BUT , I do have some long surf shorts that cover up the worst bits..

Hi Diana,

You support lots of people and you don't post much here but nice to see an update.

Glad to see you are walking and it was prob the digging and bending that gave you the aches. And yes it is worth it the pain to get out there and doooo something, especially when the weather is good.

STS is ok better then putting on MILLIONAIRES CAKE OMG :eek: you can see the calories just dripping off that stuff, but I get it was lush.

Have a lovely time in Cornwall will be near st austell from 3 sept V looking forward. Even if it's raining all week gonna get a dip in the sea.

Lynda xx

Hello .. Im back from Cornwall .. Very brown as have been lucky with weather. There wasnt a day where it rained for more than an hour and most days were rain free. Most of my photos have blue sky.. It was a funny week eating wise with a few tears and arguments about it . I was trying to get my OH to help me by making healthier choices and staying clear of the anual favourites.. He got fed up with me telling him what he should/shouldnt be eating and a bit anoyed .. I got upset . In the end , I gave in and ate a few treats .. well cake, ice cream, one pastie , 1 lot of fish and chips .. a ploughmans .. I actually gained half a pound ... amazing !!!!!!!
I walked and climbed till I could hardly move but so worth it to be up on the coastal paths.. WE were staying near Zennor and St Ives and the coastal path is stunning with the rural scenes inland of fields of Jersey cows .. We had a look at some of the archeological sites there too.. My OH loves swimming but sadly, there were a few upsets with that too as its not just me thats self conscious .. He feels old and overweight too and so many of the beaches are full of younger people surfing that he stood watching wistfully .. sad. We really shouldnt give a care to what other people think. I watched loads of hawks flying really close which is magical ..I will go back to SW class on Thursday and now need to catch up with the diaries ..

Back