Fat Veggie! & Pink Patch?

vickyt

Hiya All!
Have been reading the forum for quite a few hours and have 2 questions:

1) What do you think would be the best type of diet for me, Weigh 14 stone (Ish!) and am Veggie!!! Dont eat fish, or eggs either.

2) pink patch - seems to be being advertised every where i look at the moment! Any good?

Thanks in advance :)
xx

Why not try Lipotrim or Cambridge Diet, they're suitable for veggies, I'm on my 5th week of lipotrim, (have been a vegetarian for 12 years now) and the weight falls off!
I find it much easier than trying to adapt a conventional diet which seems to rely on chicken and fish :(
There's a Lipotrim and a Cambridge section on here, or just see VLCD section (very low calorie diet).

Thankyou for replying, Thats been really helpful. Was looking at doing the Lipotrim diet.
Read somewhere though some of the packs are chicken soup?
xx

Yeah I'm not sure about that Pink Patch either, looks like a swizz to me!

The chicken soup is veggie as well according to the lipotrim site, not that many people like it (apparently it's vile)!

Was thinking maybe the diet patch worked like the patch for smokers (Dosent smoke, so i dont no if it even does work!)

Thats nice to no about the soup to, was worried that i'd be told to eat meat to loose weight (Not a hope in hell LOL!)

xxx

The chicken soup is definitely veggie - it can be alright really hot with added black peper or curry powder. I personally like it best as crisps though (and it avoids the hassle of trying to pack a shake discreetly at work!) I've lost just over 3 stone on Lipotrim since the beginning of January.

i'm sure like most diet products that the only pounds that you will lose will be notes. try cambridge diet thats veggie and works!!!!!

i'm sure like most diet products that the only pounds that you will lose will be notes. try cambridge diet thats veggie and works!!!!!

Lipotrim is not a diet product as such, I'm assuming you are confusing it with the fat metabolising pills marketed under the same name.

Lipotrim and Cambridge are essentially the same diet, as Julie says, and they both work (see my ticker :D).

Hi, I'm veggie also and do Slimming World. I find it great for veggies as you can eat unlimited amounts of pasta, rice, potatoes, cous cous, tofu, beans and pulses. Also if you eat Quorn a lot of those are free.

I've been doing it now for 9 weeks and have lost 1 stone 7lbs and eat loads!

Good luck whichever one you choose.

Back