**FAT_FRIENDS**

Hi Diet Girl!

Ah the name struck me as I was watching the film with my four year old and the baby (it's to babyish for the 7yo apparently :rolleyes: lol)

I love the idea of ice lollies too, I will definitely be trying that tomorrow!

Right I'm off to do give the baby his weetabix, which is very easy seeing as I'm being all angelic and not wanting to eat at all :innocent0002: lol

x

Hi

I'm on day 4 and my first WI is on Friday morning.

I'm 38 (next birthday just around the corner), married with a 3 year old daughter and 2 dogs. I weighed in on Friday at 17st 9lbs and my goal weight is 11st 12lbs (just to put me in the 11's! LOL!).

As I'm 5ft 8" I have 4 food packs a day but today is the first day that I've wanted to eat in between my packs. I try to have them at 8, 12, 4 & 8. I drink loads of water anyway and I'm on my 4th pint already today.

As it's past 12, I'm off for my "lunch".

Hi ladies,
i was wondering if i could join you. I started the CD diet in May, came off for 12 days after losing a stone, put back 4 pounds, started again June 16th and have lost 23 pounds so far. My next weigh in is next Monday (had a bit of a blip at the weekend as it was my birthday.
Im 46, have 2 grown up daughters and this site has been invaluable to me and I hope to make new friends too xx

Hi Guys,

My name is Anne-Marie I'm 31 no kids, no job at the moment either - I am a special needs teacher. I have a diary going on the returners forum - so feel free to read!

I started CD almost 2 years ago and lost six stone, rather than work up through the stages I came off plan and did the wrong thing binge eating then ssing. I was happy enough on other eating plans keeping my weight stable and having a life.....ssing was so hard when the wine was calling to me :wave_cry: I went to France last year and ate and drank anything I wanted which was fine until I tore ligaments in my ankle twice in 6 months:(

However, I have been diagnosed with a degenerative uterine fibroid and need to loose weight before an operation in three months..... perfect timing as I have three stone to loose. I am not allowed caffeine, red meat, alcohol, and a bunch of other stuff as this makes symptoms worse so what better motivation to do CD? Anyway, this is all well and good but I know only too well how difficult this can be and how valuable the support here at minis is.... so will be relying on you guys to help me out and inspire me to stay on track.... gotta get the weight off so the surgeon doesn't have to wade through my belly fat to get this tumour out :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other on this journey to the skinny people we all want/need to be:)

i love the water flavouring but it gives me a rash :(

i now drink volvic touch of fruit but the sugar free one. i know i shouldn't as i won't get into ketosis but i can't drink plain water and it seems to work for me! x

Welcome to Katierose and amm451!

well guys this is the members list so far-

FatandFedup
Megmax
Soontobelittlegem
Annie 100
Diet Girl
Lancashire lass
Mrs Heffalump
Nellyphant
Katierose
Amm451

anyone else wanting to join our **fat friends** group just let me know.

Hello to all of my 'Fat Friends', soon to be happy with ourselves friends
x

so whats everyones favourite shake/soup then?

Well.....
I've only tried 3 flavours so far, all soups, I'm not a shakes sort of person! The vegetable was better than expected, the mushroom which I had high hopes for was not so nice and the leek and potato was bearable. I think I'll go mad tonight and try a tangy tomato. (I know how to live on the culinary edge!)

I know from my LL experience that the flavours I like now will probably make me gag in a few weeks time. By the 8th week of LL I was having 28 packets of mushroom soup every week! Boring but to be honest by then, the food wasn't an issue, just a means to an end.

I'm hoping that when I'm allowed to have the bars they might provide a welcome break, but I'm not holding my breath. I wasn't offered any tetra packs, are they all shakes or only for later weeks?

I'm really lucky in that having done LL, it cured me of my aversion to water, I can drink gallons of the stuff no worries (apart from having to be quite close to a loo at all times!)

Looking forward to reading all your reviews on the packs.

I dont actually like anything, I cant stand the smell of the soups, the bars upset my tummy and the tetras have a mineral taste which I dont like but as the tetras are so handy to have I get a full supply of them and either water them down or freeze them to make icecream which takes the metal taste out of them.
x

the cappucino/leek and potato/spicy tomato/vanilla are all disgusting.the chicken and mushroom and mushroom are nice but they give me hiccups for some reason. i stick to the choc mint/banana/chocolate and strawberry but i might try the soups again next week.

anyway guys im not gonna be online for a few days as i have to go away but will speak to you all on friday.
x

Louise have a fab few days.

My Fav. is choc mint by far. Last time round I loved chick & mushroom, veg soup and oriental chili., still liking these an have straw and banana shakes too. I hate Tetras, and the porridge is vile. Bars: I only like cran and peanut cruches - can't do the texture of the others.

Chat soon x

I'm pretty boring and have the same every day, choc made hot at 9.30am, fruits of forest cold shake at 1.30pm, spicy tomato soup at 6.30pm then choc made hot at 8.30pm lol after 2 weeks i'll have the choc tetra made into ice cream for my 8.30pm one,
I do like choc mint and choc orange too and may have these hot. I stuck to this for over 20 weeks last year and never once got bored, must be a creature of habit lol lol

Any one know how to add a profile pic (so you can all see my ugly face) I went to profile and uploaded a photo but I am still faceless on this thing - any ideas

Hi everyone

Im cola im 34 and 19st 2lb :cry:, i have 3 children 15, 13 and 8 i also have 3 jobs all working with children, im a bit of a big kid myself :D

i started CD yesterday and im finding it ok, i just hope i can stick with it, would love to be 13st but just taking it week by week.

Hi Cola,

Welcome. You have taken the first big step, stick with it and stick with us, it will be a breeze!
:welcome:

Hmmm..... not sure on the favourite flavour bit yet as I've only tried banana, strawberry, fruits of the forest, chicken & mushroom, oriental chilli and the chocolate velvet tetras.

They are all making me feel sick today, getting hiccups, acid indigestion and they taste funny.

I have got severe tonsilitis though (since Friday) and feel rubbish so maybe that's the reason why. I need to go see my CDC and change some of my packs but I don't feel well enough to drive yet.

Hiya ladies,

I hope everybody's having a good day. I'm Vicki. I'm 43, no kids, but a little mutt and an OH who works away most of the time.

I did CD 3 years ago and lost 4st really quickly, but then hurt my back and was off work for a while with nothing to do except watch daytime TV and stick my snout in the fridge :ashamed0005: I've now put the 4st back on and a whole lot more besides. I'm currently 18st 10lb and am going to get down to 11st, which I think will be about right for me as I'm 5ft 9in.

I've been to see my CDC for the first time tonight, so tomorrow is day 1 for me. My problem is comfort eating when my OH is offshore, so I'll be on here most nights to keep my hands occupied :)

I'm not a big gym fan, but I've bought myself a Wii and Wii Fit and hope to use it for half an hour every day. Is anybody else using one and has any tips on what's best for toning up?

Good luck everyone, hope you feel better soon Gem and Nellyphant

Back