**FAT_FRIENDS**

i'm back, supposed to be filling one of those pre-payment prescription things in online for other half but came via this site(ssshhhh-he's shooting army men on his ps3 downstairs he won't know) ohhh i'm on a roll with food now talk about fell off the wagon think i've fell off a full fleat of eddie stobbarts. just looking at your min goals aam, that 's a good one about sticking to ss 100%... i should try that.

That's the only way I can do it... Iknow from first time round... once I deviate from plan I'm scuppered! You will get there!

Where is everyone? Hope you are all still on track and not abandoned me:boohoo:

Still here, just trying to get through the days!
It's been a hardish first week. I didn't expect for the packs to make me feel quite so nauseous! I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow mainly because I can maybe try a few different flavours.
Fingers crossed the loss will have been worth it!
Check in with you tomorrow with results!

I'm almost through my first week now. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am very excited! I have not found it too difficult but I have an incredibly support OH and any time I feel weak I come on here.

Louise I'm glad you started this thread, I thoink you said your weigh ins are on a Monday too and we have a similar amount to lose so we can encourage each other. I look forward to following everyone's stories!

Still here too, just counting down to my first WI on Tuesday.

How's everybody feeling? Although I've done CD once before, I don't remember it being this hard in the first few days. From Friday night til this lunchtime I felt cold, weak and had a stinking headache. I started to feel better this afternoon and thought I'd check a ketostik.... yaaay I'm in ketosis :bliss:

Hope the WI's go well ladies, keep us posted :)

Good luck for the wi's tomoro ladies.

Annie, it does get easier
Vicki, sori its been so rough on you this time round hopefully the headaches are gone for good

AMxx

Right.... it's monday and i'm ready. Got my orange flavoured water stuff in the fridge and had my milk shake for breakfast. never thought, should of split it like someone mentioned earlier. might split my tea one cause that's when i find it hard. right going to clean so will check in when i've finished (i may be a while, my house is a tip)

Good luck for the WI ladies today! Go for it helsbels!

I am really really struggling today. I am determined not to give in to the bacon butty demon though!

hi Ladies,
Just wanted to say good luck with the weigh ins this week, only a pound and a half off for me, but am pleased on the whole. I am doing SS+ and know my weight loss will be slower x Look forward to seeing how your all doing

That's good news Katierose, well done.
It seems silly that we would see 2.5lb in a week a small lose if you compare to other diets! I can't believe you have lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks!

Hi Sinead,
Thank you for your reply, I actually started CD in May lost a stone and came off it for 12 days so restarted in June 17th, so Im back on track, Sorry if I misled you I find every day a struggle but have never lost this much continuosly xx

Just back from my supplier....sorry I mean CDC.

Very happy to report an 8lb loss :clap::clap:

Just going to adjust my ticker thingy, it may take some time!

Hoping everyone else does okay :fingerscrossed:

Yay! Annie that's brilliant!

well done Annie x thats fantastic:D

Hi Sinead,
Thank you for your reply, I actually started CD in May lost a stone and came off it for 12 days so restarted in June 17th, so Im back on track, Sorry if I misled you I find every day a struggle but have never lost this much continuosly xx

D'oh my mistake! I just lazily read the ticker instead of adding up the losses. I blame Monday for my mistakes!

Well done Annie!

Fingers crossed for me this evening. I cannot wait to update all my tickers and things for the first time!

Am sure you will have done well xx :D

hey guys im bk hows everyone been.

Well done on your losses ladies.

I am looking forward to my first wi on Wed. It will have been 12 days since I started!

Wow sorry I haven't been on since joining this thread. I am a terrible fat friend!!!

Basically I have been struggling to restart and finally resulted in me eating a kebab last night.

Today is another day and I am back and raring to go. Nearly done 1.5l already and it's only 09:20!!! x

Back