**FAT_FRIENDS**

fatandfedup

This is our new group for people who have started/restarted in the last few days.
we are here to give advice and motivation.and boost each other on those bad and hungry days.
If we all do an introduction of ourselves we can get to know each other better..

My name is louise im 23 with 2 gorgeous little boys.im 21st9lbs and i want to get down to 10st7lbs which is gonna take a while and lots of encouragement from you guys.
i did this for a few weeks before but had to stop because i didnt know you had to wait till 3 months after you have had a baby.
Any discussions go in this group even non-related diet topics.
anyway got a little tip for you some may already use it..i do.
instead of having 3 shakes and being hungry all day split your shakes into 2 and have 6 instead of 3.i have 1/2 at 7.30am, 1/2 at 10am, 1/2 at 12pm, 1/2 at 3pm, 1/2 at 6pm and the last half at 9pm.stops me feeling hungry.

i will put everyones name who joins as a list and put down everyones weightloss each week so we can all get motivated by everyone elses losses.If thats okay with everyone.

louise
xx:family2:

Hi everyone,
My name is Jo and I am 36 years old. I have 2 children, boy 10 and girl 7. I did this brilliant diet last year and lost 6 stone in 20 weeks, then my hubby passed away and it all came back on.
I have messed about a couple of times with the diet but now i feel my head is in the right place, so here I am!!!!
I started yesterday 13/07/2009 weighing 20st 1lb and want to get to about 12st, got to 14st last year and felt fabulous so that is my first target.

So good luck to me and everyone else on their journey x x x x x x x x x x

welcome to the group jo.when is your first weigh in mine is on monday.

Mine is monday too, although i'm a bit of a scale hopper at home lol. It's going to be nice having all these new starters to chat to, it was a good bunch on here last year and it really helped

Hi everyone,

This thread is a great idea!

My name's Gem, I'm 24 and currently weighing in at 17st 5lbs. I started CD in August '08 weighing nearly 22st. I lost 7st in 6 months but put 4st back on due to comfort eating. That is the reason I got so overweight in the first place (long story but I got kicked out by my mum, went to uni, hated uni, left uni and then wallowed in self pity for months on end). Luckily things have improved and I made up with my mum!

I am off to Swansea University in September to study for a degree in Egyptology. My target for then is 15st which will put me at nearly 7st lost again. I felt really good at that weight. My overall target is 11st 7lbs but I am just going to carry on until I feel comfortable with myself.

I have a very supportive fiance called Mike who makes this whole thing a lot easier for me to deal with.

I am finding this so much harder second time round. I am so tempted to eat every day and I really have to fight myself. I need all the support I can get!!! x

Hi everyone,

I'm Annie and I started Cambridge for the first time yesterday, but I'm not new to VLCD as I lost 4 stone on LL 2 years ago, but alas have put on 2 stone and I'm here to stop the slide backwards.
I'm 12 stone 11lbs as of yesterday and my target is to be about 10stone 7lbs but I'll see how I feel in a few weeks. I'm more concerned about getting into all my lovely slim clothes than an actual number on a scale. My weigh in is on Monday.
I'm 47 years old, married with an eighteen year old girl and a nineteen year old boy, so it's pushing it a bit to say I'm still losing my baby weight although I have been know to make that excuse!
I mainly work from home, so this forum is great for me as when I come up to my office away from the kitchen, I can get on here and not be tempted. I have a dog as you can see from my avatar, so I get out at least twice a day for walkies, I can't quite face a gym, so I try and do a few toning exercises in the evening whilst watching the telly!
Looking forward to getting to know all of you and share in the success we are all going to have! :gen126:

Hi gem welcome to the group my problem is comfort eating and im finding it harder second time round i dont feel as motivated as i did last time.im still gonna stick to it i just dont feel that surge of determination like before.

welcome to the group annie.

Hello, Im Georgia, im 25
I did lighter life a few years back and went from 15 stone to 14 stone in 3 weeks then I could no longer afford to stay on the diet and ended up putting on nearly 4 stone taking me up to 18 stone.

Through dieting since May I have lost 2 stone and am currently 16 stone 4, today is my restart date but my weigh in is on a Monday.

My sister is getting married in september and I am going to be her bridesmaid, I have a size 16/18 bridemaid dress to wear and currently its about 3 inches too small, my goal is to fit in this dress by sept and to look beautiful in it.

Good luck everyone, let’s all support each other and stay strong

xxx

ive got a wedding in september im not bridesmaid or anything its my brother in laws wedding and all that side of the family are quite slim so i want to lose at least 2 stone by then.

hows everyone feeling today then?

If it helps i know how you feel, i wish i would take my own advice but on my desk is a bottle of water that i havent even started drinking yet

Hi everyone,

I am Lizzy, I started cambridge back in Feb and did really well, losing five stone. However I have already put a stone back on. So here I am ready for the final challenge of getting to my goal of 9.7 and staying there.

Good luck everybodyxxx

im struggling to drink the water im still on my first bottle and i should be on my 2nd

well done lizzy for losing 5 stone bk in feb.wont be long before your at your goal.welcome to the group
x

Hi everyone.

I'm Mrs Heffalump but you can call me H (sorry, but I know a few people from here in real life and want to remain anon as I'm mortified at my actual weight :ashamed0005:)

I'm on day 4 at the moment and so far so good, I have my weigh in today.

I weighed in last week at 19.5 and would love to get to 11st if at all possible but my mini goal is to get to 17st so I am aiming for that right now.

I have three little ones and a hubby too (so really 4 kids lol)

My main problem when doing this is the water, I hate the stuff and I just can't manage to drink even half of the 3L I am supposed to be drinking.

I do however drink lots of tea and diet coke (I know it's really bad) but I think I will get the water flavour today and start drinking that.

I look forward to getting to know you all :D

Hello, i love your name Mrs Heffalump, it made me smile.

I struggle with drinking water too, i brought the summer berry flavouring and it does make drinking water easier. I also make up ice lollies with the flavouring which helps on a nice sunny day, it seems like a little treat to have a lolly.
x

Back