**FAT_FRIENDS**

Hello Ladies, was supposed to have a weigh in yesterday but got a call 15mins before my appointment only to tell me that her daughter has swine flu and i cant go round, so now i am with out my supplies until I can find another CDC, boooo!

Oh no Diet Girl that's such bad luck!!! How frustrating! Hope you find another CDC and get your packs! x

aww sorry to hear that diet girl.hope you find another cdc soon.

diet girl, Can your cdc post your packs? Or perhaps leave them outside somewhere dry so you can pick them up?

Ladies,

Thought I would share with my fat friends.... I unoffically weighed myself this morning....(there is an 8lb discrepancy between my wi and cdc's) I am down 11lbs and now just within the overweight category for BMI Whoo hoo I'm not obese anymore and hopefully never will be again (until I see my cdc tomoro lol)

Just back from first WI.... -8lb :bliss:

It would have been more except my OH paid a flying visit home between jobs last night and took me out to dinner. He's gone again for 3 weeks, so the fridge is empty except for my tetras and bars :D

Well done Vicki!

welll done vicki hope i do as well on monday even after my blip today

well done vicki that's great! i have to wait until monday and i am soooo eager to get weighed!!! x

fatandfedup, how did you blip hun? you'll do fine at weigh in, don't worry! x

I ate chinese (sob)

don't worry fatandfedup! put it behind you and move on. see it as kissing goodbye to food for a while until you learn how to eat as a slim person! :)

i have tomorrows another day to start afresh how have you been doing today.ive just joined the august challenge to keep me motivated

excellent! make sure you drink lots of water x

today has been good. i have drunk 4.5l of water and been 100%. got a metal taste in my mouth so ketosis must be kicking in whoop whoop!!! x

i hate that taste its horrible.u doing good girl keep it up!!
im 100% from now on

Back