Fatkens diary

RainbowRose said:
Have a good sunday Ken, well done on your loss this week, it all evens out, so don't worry about last week, you are doing so well!

I changed to quorn mince and sausages when I embarked on this new healthy lifestyle :)

have a successful week ahead :)

Sunday turned out great thanks with a fantastic ( maybe not !!) away win for the mighty blues of everton and a lovely gammon salad tea !!!!!!!! Jens quorn chilli was great ! If you've got any good recipies for quirn mince/ sausages please share them !!!!!!!! Here's hoping you have a great week also !!! Take care RR !!! Speak soon ken xx

Aymz said:
Mmmm breakfast sounds yum! Well done on the 2lb and let me know how it goes with increasing the number of green days

Good luck to you to for the coming week !!!! Will let ye know how my green day recipies are goin ........ Soon be the new Jamie Oliver !!!!!!! Ken xx

Disaster of a result for us yesterday, least Manu got stuffed today.

Hi guys !!!! Decided to weigh myself a day early this week to decide if I was gonna allow myself a day off the diet on sat ( the mighty blues are playing manky united at 12 ) . I thought if I've lost again this week I can have a few pints !!!!! ............ Just about did it with a small loss of a lb !! Won't set the world alight but what it has done is drop my bmi under 37 for the first time in a few years !! Hope u all had a good week an enjoy your weekends !!

good morning everone !!!!!!!!!!! hope you have all had a fantastic week. mines been a bit strange ....... have not cheated this week at all but for some reason i seem to have been eating more ???? looked back on the week and it doesnt look like i have , it just felt that way ?!?!?! very odd. ive had another small loss of 1lb again this week which im really not happy with and ive gotta step it up !!!!!!!

i know where the problem lies .........not enough exersice !!!!!!
its so hard to motivate myself to exersice of an evening with working late constantly and the mornings are mahem at tyhe best of times. ive gotta really make the time though or it will take me three years to lose the timber i want to.

also thinking of shifting my weighins to fortnightly ??? im the type who needs to see results and these 1lb weeks are annoying to see. has anyone tried this??? if so how how do ye manage to stay off the scales ?? innit difficult not to keep checkin up on yourself !!!!!!!!!!

have a great week everyone xx

Well done on another 1lb Ken. You are right about the scales calling you at every opportunity, i used to weigh in fortnightly on a previous diet, the results were more encouraging, but i felt the need to 'check' before the fortnight was up!..I had to ask hubby to hide the scales for me!!!
It can be done though, so give it a try. Some strong people on here even weigh in monthly!!!! :) Maybe an exercise bike at home would help with exercise? Or a good old fashioned daily walk? Can you walk outdoors at lunchtimes, or force yourself every 2nd evening to walk not far from home? Do you drive? if so, park further away from work and walk the rest of the way etc etc???? same applies if you 'bus' your way to work. :) Swimming? treadmill? (if you have room at home?) Does your house have stairs inside or outside? a few times up and down maybe before meals etc... all counts towards exercise!

Good luck and have a good day!

One pound is still a loss and like I keep having to tell myself they all soon add up, I never use to have looks during the week but this last month or so I have been looking midweek and it really is not good this week I was 4 pound up and also when I looked yesterday I was 2 up still so not holding out for much tomorrows weigh in.

morning everyone and i hope i find you all doing well ?!?!? kept my new weigh in day to friday again this week as ive gotta be in work handy sat and then im out for a naughty pint or two after work !!!!!!! ive had a loss of 2lb this week which is a bit more like it after a few weeks with little loss. ive now also adjusted my ticker to the correct start weight ( came on forum a week after starting ! ) and was really pleased to see my overall loss !! has took a bit longer to get to this point than i wanted but im now well on my way.
only another 60lb to go ...........bloody hell !!! going for a goal date of july 2012.

hope you all have had a great week. enjoy your weekend gang .

Good loss Ken, glad you feel more optimistic now :)...hey, what's 60lb in the grand scale of things????...you'll melt that off easily, keep going..you'll be glad you did!

have a lovely weekend :)

well done rr on your loss last week and yourself and james are doin fantastic !!!!!!!!! sorry aint had much time to get on as late .....work v demanding at the mo !!!!!!!! hope you have a loss again this week . cheers k x

lookin sharp in your new glasses there son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry aint been on much fella .....work demands !!! keep goin on those losses mate youve had some great weeks of late !!!!!!!!! k

cheers bb !!!!! had a gud few in the end last week but stuck to lager so wasnt to bad !!!!!! hope youve had a gud week and not to bad of an experience at the dentist !!!!!!!!k

hiya gang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i find ye all fit and well and becoming shadows of your former selves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive had another 1lb loss this week but at least its still moving in the right direction . i might re-adjust my target date as its coming off a bit slower this time around .......................must be my age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suppose it is 7 years on from last big weight loss . im off from work on holiday next week and having a bit of a week off diet to ....bit worried how mad i may go ?!?!?!? will try and be fairly good . not gonna weigh in for a fortnight now as im hoping that what i put on this coming week i can take of the following week !!!!!!!!!!! take care all and have a crtackin week .k xx

Nice one on another loss mate, still going in the right direction :)

Hi all , sorry it's been so long since my last post but had a stressfull few months but I'm now ready to jump back on track . I've got Sw good news and some not so good news to share . Probably the biggest shock I've ever had was when my dad told me he had cancer back at the end of November !! I know the stats say 1 in 3 people are effected whether directly or not by cancer but you always think your 1 of the 2 that won't be until it knocks on your door . He's doing ok , he's just had his second op this time to remove his left kidney . Touch wood , he should be on the road to recovery now . The good news is that I'm finally gonna be a father !!!!! Jens 12 weeks and to say I'm exstatic is the understatement of the year !!!!!!!!! So along with work and the distraction of Christmas my diet has obviously not been top of my agenda !!!!!! But I'm back !!!!!!! Hope you all had the best Christmas and a great new year to you all !! I've put a little weight on since November but will be shifting that from now . Hope your all well !!!!! Xx

Back