Fatnomore's 30DS and 200 Sit-up Challenge Diary

FatNoMore

I have tried the 30DS twice before and havent completed it so have decided its third time lucky and am hoping this diary will also keep me motivated. I have also decided to combine the 200 Sit-up challenge with this.

My plan is to do the 30DS everyday except Fridays and the 200 sit up challenge on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.

I have done Day 1 of the 30DS today and have done my sit-ups initial test. I will update all stats and photos in 15 days

My current details are
weight: 13st 3.5ibs
Initial Sit-up test: 51 sit-ups (had to stop because of my neck rather than stomach so need to improve my form)
Chest: 40ins
Under chest:37ins
Waist:41ins
Hips:42ins
Thigh:24ins
Upper arm:13ins

Photos taken today as well :eek::sigh:
GEDC0477.jpgGEDC0478.jpg

Last edited:
Day 2 of the 30DS completed, I found it a little tougher today as I was stiff from yesterdays session, hopefully I'll start to loosen up soon :)

FatNoMore said:
Hi Bulldogdaisy,
Lots of info on here about the challenge two hundred sit-ups good luck with the 30DS, how did you find day 1 :)

Thanks will have a look tomorrow as just nipping on before bed,i'm ok,can feel it abit in my legs and dread to think how I will feel when I wake up tomorrow lol.Apparently the aches do wear off..till the next level!!

I have Julian's six week to six pack DVD so I might try that after the 30ds,just done day two,wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I wasn't as achy as I expected to be when I got up this morning but it does feel like I've had a proper workout!

Have just done Day 3 and the first day of the sit up challenge, I'm so glad I started this diary as I was feeling so tired when I came home from work but knowing I needed to update on here pushed me to do it and now I feel really good :)

I'm not as stiff today as yesterday but think I will have a bath before bed,

BDD, I will check out the six week to six pack DVD as it sounds good, and well done on completing day two :D

Thanks bout day two,have felt it abit more in my legs as the day has gone on but i'm glad as I know it means I'm working them hard! I have 4 DVDs of hers as brought a boxset,haven't looked at them yet.Well done on working out even though you were tired after work :0) yup a diary on here does help for sure! Hope you have a good evening :0)

Just had a look on the back of the six pack DVD,you do level 1 for 3 weeks then level 2 for the next 3 weeks! 35 minutes each.

Last edited:
Day 4 of the 30DS done, I also did a yoga class at lunchtime and because the weather was so nice I went for a 2 hour walk this evening, so a good day :D

Well done on completing Day 4!

I didnt get to do the DVD last night, I had just changed into my workout clothes, and was about to start when my cat fell off my balcony, which is about a thirty foot drop, so there was an emergency dash to the vets instead. Thankfully although she has some fractures in her front paws and injuries to her face she is not in any danger, I'm still shaking though :cry:

I'm able to bring her home later, to tonight will involve lots of kitty TLC, so exercises will resume tomorrow!

Awww I so sorry to hear that about your cat,must've been a scary time for you,i'm so glad she is ok and yup plenty of kitty tlc is needed :0)

She's home, her front legs are both in casts so she has to stay in a cage at the moment, so I have one unhappy cat on my hands. Thanks so much for asking xx

on a more positive note I have just completed Day 5 of 30DS and day 2 of the Sit-up challenge

Aww bless her,hope she gets better soon :0) well done with the exercises,how are you finding them? I done day number 5 of level one today of the shred.Nice to think we are halfway through that level lol

I'm definitely finding it a bit easier to do, but am still wrecked at the end lol

Day 6 complete and also day 3 of the sit up challenge :)

Yea I know what you mean,feels easier to do but definitely can tell you've done a good work out afterwards! Well done on doing both sets of exercises.I did day 6 of the shred today but can't do it tomorrow!

Well done on getting Day 6 done, I have done Day 7 :)

Back