FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

Hmm I could have sworn I posted Sundays diary ...oh well

Breakfast: 2 bananas
Snack: 1 small chocolate bar (101)
Lunch: Sunday roast

Snack: Nothing
Dinner: Take away: ½ a small naan, grilled skewered chicken and salad
Snack: Nothing

Comments: I did no exercise today, didn't you know it's illegal to exercise on gods day?!
I broke my smoothie maker so making my shakes is a bit of a hassle at the moment and I was so busy sorting out my sick children and getting ready to go to my friends wedding that I just didn't have time to faff and grabbed whatever was easy to eat.

-2.6lb this week which I'm very chuffed with! If I can manage -8lb a month I'll be a very happy bunny.

Breakfast: Banana Slim Fast shake
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Baguette with sliced chicken, salad and salad cream
Snack: Double chocolate cookie :rolleyes:
Dinner: Chocolate Slim Fast shake
Snack: Ham sandwich

Comments: Still no gym and no exercise bike either.
My whole family is poorly and every time we feel like we might be getting better we develop a new symptom. It's actually making me really grumpy because I just want to feel well and get back to the gym.

Last edited:
oh hun, sorry to hear you are still not well!!!
but well done on the -2.6!!!
i put on a pound... woops!

get well soon hope it doesnt knock you off your feet for to long,, but well done on the loss

hey hun, hope your doing ok....

im blooming knacked after a jog on the treadmil, but im getting there, i still get really tired in the evenings, and if i stop... but i just trying to soilder on...

Breakfast: Chocolate Slim Fast shake
Snack: ½ Ham Sandwich (120)
Lunch: Banana Slim Fast shake
Snack: Beef Crisps
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise (428) Pudding: Cadbury's chocolate pudding and custard (395)
Snack: Chicken and Veg Cup a Soup (95)

Comments: Still not getting to the gym... more money down the pan. 35 minutes on the exercise bike.
I'd only planned on having half of the pudding but ended up eating it all :S The exercise made up for it though. While I'm not going to the gym I'm not drinking enough water, I maybe manage 3 glasses a day but when I go to the gym I have 2 x 750ml bottles while I'm there alone.

DRINK MORE WOMAN!!! lol

DRINK MORE WOMAN!!! lol

LOL

Breakfast: Chocolate SF shake
Snack: 1 piece of toast (120)
Lunch: Cup a Soup and 2 pieces of bread (281)
Snack: Apple & some muesli (300) :(
Dinner:
Chilli Con Carne with white rice
Snack: Cheerios (200), 1 piece of bread and butter
(120) and some of yesterdays leftover pasta (275)

Comments: No exercise, no gym...
I've had a really bad day today, I just couldn't stop eating this evening. I once heard that diet drinks are bad for people on a diet because they taste sweet but come with no calories your body gets confused and starts to crave things, I don't know how true this is and maybe it was all in my head but I did drink nearly a litre of Coke Zero today.

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast
Snack: -
Lunch: -
Snack: Apple
Dinner:
A portion of chippy chips and 4 pieces of bread :cry:
Snack: -

Comments I finally got back to the gym today. I did 20 minutes on the bike (because I got there late) and then over an swimming and mucking around in the pool
I have a really bad memory and todays food diary seems very small but it's all I put into myfitnesspal :confused:

i am like you with a bad memory. i blame my kids :8855:
stick with it and well done with the gym. wish i had the money and the time to go to one!

I really don't want to log Friday's food diary but here goes...

Breakfast: -
Snack: Rice Cakes with Sea Salt
Lunch: McDonalds double cheeseburger and a Strawberry Trifle
Snack: Vanilla and Lemon Cupcake
Dinner:
A very small portion of Rogan Josh white rice and 1 poppadom
Snack(s): CENSORED! It's just too bad to put down :(

Comments: I mowed the lawn for half an hour and washed the car which was a little bit of exercise but no gym cos my gym buddy is poorly.
You don't even want to know what I snacked on yesterday evening but I've drawn a line under it and today I'm back on track. I did weigh in this morning and I don't weigh more than last week so that's a good start, if I put some real effort in over the weekend I'm sure I can salvage this week.

Last edited:
how did the weigh in go on monday?

Back