Favourite CD Products

I completely agree MM! Was so looking forward to trying the choc mint bars because I love choc mint and my CDC kept raving bout them! But no no, just nasty!! Luckily I only bought one instead of a weeks worth but never again! x

Caramel Flavoured Chewy bar

Having my first Caramel Flavoured Chewy Bar for lunch - loving the texture, not liking the taste (or should I say "after taste"). Won't be getting more of these.

MM

Last edited:
I'm the odd one out on the Choc Mint it seems...can't stand it! I love the original porridge, vanilla shake and peanut bars :)

I despise the tetras!! I think they're the worst thing man ever created but some people love them!

I've been a vegetarian my whole life and never liked soup so they're completely out for me. Now it's obvious why there are so many choices on the diet

@Gaelic Faery -- I did not like the Choc Mint bar either. I thought it tasted like saw dust.

@Jfryyyy-- I have not tried the choc orange, yet. That might be tomorrow.

MM

I loveee choc mint bar, trying to stop myself having another one! Lol

Tetras are my FAVOURITE!

It's all I have, and I would actually buy the banana ones even if I wasn't on the diet! Hehe!

Love love the choc orange bars! Mega nom! I bought them all the time the first time round but watching the pennies at the mo and my CDC charges more for them and it all builds up. Although I will be getting one for my evening meal on Friday after my weigh in :D

The Choc Orange bar was less chemically than the others I tried and did not make me ill. It did have a bit of grit after the nice chewiness -- but I would probably get a couple more of those.

MM

MinnieMel said:
The Choc Orange bar was less chemically than the others I tried and did not make me ill. It did have a bit of grit after the nice chewiness -- but I would probably get a couple more of those.

MM

Ohh I hated the orange one! Gave me such bad tooth ache :-(

chicken and mushroom soup

Hi -- I am having my first bowl of the chicken and mushroom soup and I quite like it. Soup seems more filling than a shake (takes me longer to concume as I mix it and put it in a bowl and use a spoon to eat it -- soup spoon not teaspoon!)

I am going to do a mix a mousse for "dessert" tonight -- after aquafit. My "local" class got cancelled but I found another -- it is later and further away, but I really want to exercise a minimum of 3 times a week -- and I was expecting to to do an AF class tonight.

MinnieMel

New Favourite

LOVED the mix-a-mousse with the Choc Mint shake. YUM... and very filling.

MM

Apple and Cinnamon Porridge

Yuck... it'll be all I can do finish this bowl. It was my first and last experience with CD porridge (and I love oatmeal). The texture on this is like glue. I suspected it was not going to work for me when I dumped out the packet and it looked like powder, not oats.

The taste is too sweet, too. As the individual packets do not seem to have nutritional information on them (but they should) -- I am hoping they are not sweetened with malitol (like the bars) as that makes me ill.

MM

Back