Favourite clothes shop when your at goal?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
I'm in love love love with the Principles range that i keep seeing on the Debenhams website...there is no way i would buy any of it now as its quite pricey but i cant wait to shop there!

So, this evenings goal focused question is where will you shop when you get to goal?

Oh, and i bought this dress today in the Debenhams sale....just hope it fits?!?!?!

Grey And Black 2 in 1 Dress - View all - Womens clothing - Sale - Outlet - Debenhams

xxx

I buy clothes every day at the moment I just cant stop!! lol
But when I get to goal my dad has promised me a sum of money to go shopping.... and Im heading to Selfridges.. and also to the big Top Shop in Oxford street........... cant wait xx

I like jane Norman, river island and warehouse, miss selfridge. Can't wait to go shopping!

topshop, warehouse, oasis, sportsgirl in Australia.. I'll tell you where I'll never shop again... Dorothy Perkins. Was the only place I would shop before I lost weight and I don't have fond memories!

I like Wallis, Jane Norman, Monsoon, Principles and I love Karen Millen. Never bought anything because I can't afford it, but I always look ;)

You mean there are other shops than evans??

Seriously, I have never really looka t clothes shops and their ranges because I just was too embarrassed..

My sister shops a lot at river Island and Next and always has some lovely clothes,... Anyone any ideas for me.... I like classical clothes, smart causal and am 40 ... where should I be looking?

I am certainly going to be looking at some lovely dresses nearer Christmas... I do like some of the Debenhams evening dresses.. but not sure where else??

x

I don't even know cos I only look in the shops where the clothes fit me - Evans, Wallis and M&Co. I think I'll always like Wallis but I will NEVER go back to Evans! Don't need to anymore. I can't wait to go to any shop and be able to buy things from them.

Hey Tilly, I'm the same, I don't know where to shop but it will be fun finding out!

As eyeontheprize said, I will be avoiding Dorothy Perkins as well, there and Evans, they were the only shops I could buy clothes in. Now I can more or less shop anywhere, it's such a fantastic feeling. I love River Island, Top Shop, A Wear, Miss Selfridge, God there's so many places I love. Oh yeah, I'm a big fan of Penneys (Primark) too, love the place, now that I fit into the clothes :)

I just want to buy a pair of diesel jeans.......... always wanted a pair, and hopefully I will be buying a pair late Sep early Oct!!!!! They do up to 33 waist in some sizes..... but they do up to 32 in every range........
I can't wait!!

I also want to be able to go into any shop and be able to buy without wondering if they will fit!! Coast will be one, and Karen Millen and oh my the list is endless!! ha ha!

Bx

I am another one that shopped where clothes fitted (Evans, M&S +size) however have just bought work trousers from Next which I haven't done for years. Have 2 weeks off work coming up and am thinking about having a trip to a couple of department stores and just trying on different lines and seeing what fits (and what I can aspire to fit into!)

Tilly, have a look at coast, mango, jigsaw, etc

I am 43 and like 'classy' clothes. I wear a lot of suits for work and although I am, and like to be fashionable, I go for what suits me. I cannot stand to see mutton dressed as lamb. Tilly, you will find some nice clothes in Wallis, Next, M & S, Debenhams, Principles etc. They sell some lovely dresses at not too bad prices.

I don't know. I honestly don't know. At the moment I refuse to shop in Evans but buy whatever fits from wherever I can find it. I don't even know what sort of shops zara, mango, coast etc are. M&S, DP, Tesco, even Sainsburys - shopping just isn't an event for me, I get what I need when I need it in amongst doing the rest of the shopping I think.

I need teaching! I wonder if Bluewater do personal shoppers around the whole centre rather than in a particular store?

I need teaching! I wonder if Bluewater do personal shoppers around the whole centre rather than in a particular store?

I don't know why not - the Metro Centre do.

Wow, I am looking forward to going into regular high street shops, especially River Island. I was so jealous when my sister lost weight and used to shop in there! Lol! Now one day I may be able to too!!

Ha, I'd love to shop in topshop. All the clothes there are so tiny and when I go in there nowjust to look I always feel like the staff in there must be thinking "she's too big to shop in here". Kind of like a twisted Pretty Woman scenario.

I think that everyone who reaches their goal weight should really splash out and buy one luxury item like a dress from Karen Millen or a pair of super expensive shoes.

jigsaw, karen millen, zara coast i could go on and on i'd also love to go into primarks and just pick up a little something ah the joy!

Back