Favourite flavour?

id be lost if couslnt make the crisps too :) x

oops i type too fast at time! sorry meant couldnt

I've never tried it! Am I missing out?!

well ive just made tcs crisps big thanks to hanmac ......really liked them! yum yum yum, AJB you should try them!

Have been reading old pages of the LL forum (very bored at work!)
And people keep mentioning 'Caramel Shakes', am pretty sure my LLC doesn't have any caramel ones, so am guessing they've been discontinued? They sound nice though!
Any 'older' LL'ers remember the caramel shake? And any reason it got discontinued?

ive read about the caramel shakes too, sounds nice.
everyones been talking about how theyre taste buds change throughout this diet, im the same. before i started ll i was a savoury addict so when i started it was all soups for me. then when chilli con carne was launched in nov i thought id died and gone to heaven......
how things change, since restarting i HATE all soups i honestly cant even stand the smell. i tried making the crisps but couldnt stand the smell when they were in the microwave. they didnt taste good for me either. its all shakes and a bar now. i do however like the savoury broth and do still like the chilli con carne but ive got such a sweet tooth now.
when i first tasted the nut fudge bars i thought they were far too sickly but now dunked in my black coffee or green tea im in my own wee bubble when im having one. DEF gonna try them in the freezer but will have to wait until 2moro as at 8:50am i have had one already...... they are truly the highlight of my day and the keep hunger locked up. i dont normally eat anything again till about 4pm if im off or its 8pm if im working.... amazing!!
my dad always made me salty porridge when i was younger so i cannot stick the ll porridge. even although ive now got a sweet tooth, for some reason sweet porridge is just sooooo wrong! it gives me the heeby jeebys lol xx

Hi Carrie!
The only soup I can stand at the moment is the vegetable, the rest make me gag!
Completely agree about the sweet shakes, the highlight of my day is having a hot vanilla shake and a toffee bar...love them!
Haven't tried the porridge but might give it a go a bit later on when I start getting really bored of the packs.
Am always tempted by the savoury broth, but sometimes struggle to get through all 4 packs in a day, is it really nice?
xxx

its very watery and salty it really is just like a stock but i love it coz its salty mmm hehe.some of the girls in my group add it to their soups to change the flavour a bit but i dont wana waste a sav broth sachet because i hate the soups so much?
i cant make a hot choc or vanilla the twice ive tried its went really lumpy. how do you do it?
i didint like the toffee bar at first but i got one to try again last week and they are brill but as im sooooooooooo addicted to the nut fudge bars i havent had another.

you are doing brill, your stats are amazing!!
welldone so far xx

Thank you Carrie, your doing fab too!!!
I make the hot chocolate and hot vanilla using a hand blender, I just got a cheap one from tesco, think it was a fiver but it's brilliant! Get's rid of all the lumps and makes it go really frothy and yummy :)
I kind of go through stages of loving the nut fudge bar, but can make the toffee bar last ages by chopping it into bits then sucking on them! Love love love the toffee :)
xx

My favourite is mixing a vanilla pack in a cup with a little hot water until it is like a thick batter. Pour it onto a microwave proof dinner plate- put in microwave for approx 90 seconds - keep a close eye on it so not to burn until the side lifts up just like a pancake.
Sprinkle a little water flavour crystals on top either before or after cooking - st clements is nice and citrus.
I then eat my pancake with a teaspoon-sad but it seems to take longer to eat and makes me feel fuller - good luck x

Thank you, and good luck with the hot vanilla!! Hahah :) xxx

brill!! ill need to try that!

sweet food packs all the way.

i couldnt wait to try the hot vanilla so im actually having one now. mmmm yummy.
thanks for the tip. i thought if i used my electric mixer it might go everywhere so the last time i done choc pack, hot water and spoon..... not so good but vanilla pack + hot water and electric whisk = heaven.. xx

Oooh Westiedog, the pancake sounds fab!! Will deffo be giving that a go :) xx

I'm going to try hot choc for the first time tonight. I have been mixing it with just 50ml water until it's like cookie dough and eating with a spoon, mmmmmm, but I'm ready to try something new! I just don't want to muck up a pack til it's inedible:)

My favourite is mixing a vanilla pack in a cup with a little hot water until it is like a thick batter. Pour it onto a microwave proof dinner plate- put in microwave for approx 90 seconds - keep a close eye on it so not to burn until the side lifts up just like a pancake.
Sprinkle a little water flavour crystals on top either before or after cooking - st clements is nice and citrus.
I then eat my pancake with a teaspoon-sad but it seems to take longer to eat and makes me feel fuller - good luck x

sounds a nice idea.

really craving a pancake now....grrrr

Damnit I want one now and I'm stuck at work for the next 11 hours GRRRRR!

Back