Favourite flavour?

They are delish you dont know what you are missin

Nite nite - am really away this time lol x

lol!

Wish I hadn't read this post now - have to wait until Sunday to pick up my packs before I can try the legendary frozen nut fudge bar!!!

Oh AJB they are just to die for. Especially the further into the diet you go. When you havent had the real thing in a few mths the nut fudge bar frozen takes like heaven. Mmmmmmmm delicious:D

Hmmmm maybe I should wait a few more weeks in case I become addicted! I'm having enough issues with the peanut bar! Its lovely and takes all my will power not to scoff the lot!!!

Some people have a chocolate bar every day but im not a lover of chocolate so I only have one now and again - but only ever buy the nut fudge one. I just love the chilli con carne. Had one for breakfast every morning this week and last. One for dinner and one for supper too. God how sad am I :D

chilli for breakfast. nah. ill stick to porridge. I really do like that and I will miss it when I am done.

I like the porridge to but nothing beats the chilli. How is the exercise coming on - are you still out cycling

porridge for breakfast all the way.

How is the exercise coming on - are you still out cycling

everyday.

loving it and feeling great, feel like I acheived something even before work.

It is acctually quicker than taking the bus when you factor in walking to and from bus stop and waits throw in some rush hour traffic.

I just hope I can keep it up come winter. BUt with this summer, its been like winter anyway

hello!
i only take the strawberry, choc and vanilla shakes and the nut fudge and cranberry bar. the rest of them i couldnt take at all but it works as ive lost 31 pounds in 8 weeks! over half way now! just dont think of it as food and just nutrition and you will get there!

nes

hay nessie well done. keep it up. 8 weeks to loose over two stone is excellent.

Nessie that is a fabulous loss! I hope I achieve the same :D
Think I may have to order just porridges, bars and chocolate this week (love it hot!) but knowing my luck I'll order that and suddenly have a savoury craving!!

Well done Nes - keep going

Congratulations Nessie, you are doing so well.
:553:

Flex well done on the exercise. Didnt i tell you it gets addictive. I just love the feeling you get when you finish - when you feel like you could take on the world :)

wen i start walking / exercising i dont want to stop. its the starting thats a problem lol. but yes all that sweat and pain is definately a feel good factor. have to wake up early to go for walk tommoro am. and gona look at a fitness dvd lent to me by a fellow ll er.

Totally with you on the starting Dazzle. Some days I think can I be bothered but then I think how badly I want my weight off and then I also remember all the happy hormones after exercise and I get up and go.

i didnt go for a walk this morning:eek:, but i very closely watched a couple of dance workout dvds and they are not for me. ive seen the natalie cassidy one which i think im gona invest in.:character00116:

I ordered the Gillian Michaels (the personal trainer from The Biggest Loser) dvd '30 Day Shred' from Amazon last week (£5.99) Its split into 20 minute segments and you work through the levels as you get fitter - OMG 20 minutes of hell doesn't even cover it! Was sweating like a pig but felt fantastic afterwards :D

Back