Favourite SW kitchen gadget?

I read the reviews & apparently the ones for sale on amazon are not the original Nicer Dicer,I'm going to order myself one of the original ones, its sad that I'm excited about it !!!!!

Now where might one find oneself one of those proper ones??? I need one!!

Omg after that I read the amazon reviews on the 'fakes'. Bloody horrific, literally.

Scary :-s

Great thanks!! Like you say, steep but I love a good kitchen gadget :)
thanks x

The London China Company, they say out of stock but its just let me order one, they're not cheap, £25, but I was sold after watching the promo vid on their site:D

So worth getting a good one. Mine has lasted me years and cuts potatoes easily (my friend bought a cheap one and broke the plastic bits after putting force on it trying to slice potatoes). I use mine to make carrot & cucumber sticks for work lunches, chips of course, and put onions in it too to shorten chopping times :) Best thing I've got, other than my hand blender for making soups!

Oh my goodness.

I watched the video on the London china company website. Totally sold! However stick with the video and watch out for the not so mild racism in the last minute!!!!

the video sells it but I am so surprised this company has it on their website, sensitivities these days being as they are!!!!

This looks fab, although I thought that about the slap chop lol. Worse thing I ever bought ha. Will wait to see what ppl think, just ordered a chipper of amazon pretty much good reviews so fingers crossed :) x

My fave has to be my blender, simple but gold. Will have to get me a nicer dicer on payday though :)

I got a JML one (made by genius - I checked so 100% same) for 99p on eBay. Ok ok £4 postage but still, saved £20!

That's an even better bargain! I'll go through ebay :)

Make sure it's either JML or Genuis brand and its fine. There are a lot of copies I found on there! :-( x

I'll have a good look at the makes, I've seen the JML one on TV before and I think I wanted it then and just forgot about it x

Back