Favourite SW kitchen gadget?

Post pics of your first nicely diced potato chips!

Haha....and your julienned carrots and cucumber! We will become obsessed with rectangular foodstuffs!!

My husband reckons that carrots taste different when they are cut in strips to when they are cut in little medallions... Weird..

My husband reckons that carrots taste different when they are cut in strips to when they are cut in little medallions... Weird..

Much like how chocolate always tastes that little bit better when its egg shaped!! Mmm buttons Easter eggs!

Got my 99p nicer dicer today :)

love it!! Gotta love eBay!!!

As soon as I make some and work out how to paste them I certainly will!!

im thinking nicer-diced and actifried chips for dinner tomorrow. Had such a big stir fry for lunch I didn't want proper dinner and ended up with scan bran and laughing cow so couldn't put them in it haha.

I have a nicer dicer its fab for salads, stir frys, don't know what I would do without it. Also just received my new `snap and slice ' does similar stuff as the nicer dicer but is smaller and you can hold it over the pan and slice away your veggies straight into the pan - no chopping board needed ! :p

Kay xx

One very simple device I couldn't do without is the wooden tongs to get toast out of the toaster. It has a little magnet to hold it to the side of the toaster so it doesn't get lost. Saves on burnt fingers and electrocution!!

I made my nicer diced Actify chips. That thing is amazing I love it. Took a pic but can't work out how to add it through iphone!!!!

Got some before and after pics of my chips using my potato chipper :) pleas ignore my actifry it's not dirty think the frylight makes it go that colour! Before image-3016837437.jpg After with nandos peri peri salt yum image-1157210263.jpg

If you press new rely, then next to send there is a + sign, click on that and it will let you choose from your photos or take a new pic :)

Thanks, Is that using the app? Because I can't get on with that and just use the mibile
site?

image.jpg Its sideways but you get the picture. I love my actifry!!

If you press new rely, then next to send there is a + sign, click on that and it will let you choose from your photos or take a new pic :)

Cracked it :) thanks x

Oh look what I got.... image-976485623.jpg

Other half opened the pack this morning and text me to ask if we could have tiny crispy toast potatoes lol

Back