Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Great loss Emma!

I hit the overweight two weigh ins ago - it felt fantastic :D

Interesting. I thought I would be severely obese but I'm not. At least I smiled that I'm just obese.

Great work and great loss xx

I know it's funny isn't it I'm genuinely buzzing!! Yay me!! I want to tell the bf as I'm excited but he'd be horrified lol!

Feeling positive today in 3 weeks
I've got into new stone bracket
Lost over a stone
Changed my BMI bracket!

Next target is 1st and half lost lost in total- which will also take me into new stone bracket! 15.13(.7)! Need 4.7 off this week! X

I know it's funny isn't it I'm genuinely buzzing!! Yay me!! I want to tell the bf as I'm excited but he'd be horrified lol!

Feeling positive today in 3 weeks
I've got into new stone bracket
Lost over a stone
Changed my BMI bracket!

Next target is 1st and half lost lost in total- which will also take me into new stone bracket! 15.13(.7)! Need 4.7 off this week! X
ha ha Emma... same here! I don't look my weight - my husband is always horsing around trying to lift me up and I won't let him...he'd prob get a hernia or something :confused: I will soon though!

I'm going to lose weight and have all those daft photos of him lifting me I've decided now you've said that lol

Just cooked him garlic chicken... I had a little finger nail size taste! Umm lol

Thank you! I'm very behind on water today xx

I can lift my husband. He's 6ft 4 and 13stone. I think I'm pretty strong lol!! Makes a better photo.

I'm a fit Fattie. I can run 10ks and did a 30mile bike ride a few days before I started exante. Wish I looked fit lol!!

Have a great day, get that water in early. Nothing worse than disturbed evening tv

So I've spent my morning crying
My house mate hasn't been speaking to me for pretty much a week over God knows what, we've been friends for 12 years, it's her bday today and I left her present and card out and Text her this morning.... She's sent me several messages basically saying she's wrong about our friendship and she's going to move out. I'm deverstated and feel so sick. I've no idea what I've done wrong and she's being so blunt with me. I'm just so upset. Then I'm angry as I haven't done anything and I'm being made out to be a bad person and friend when I think I've done nothing but support her.

Sorry for ranting on her guys but I just don't know what I'm meant to do

What an awful thing to happen, sorry to hear this. Really think you should try and get her to talk to you in person rather than over text so that she can tell you why she feels this way. If she refuses to meet, it might even be worth catching her for five minutes when she is in the flat as you surely you need to speak face to face to sort this out. It's probably worth trying to get her to open up to you before going to any mutual friends, as this could make her feel uncomfortable. I hope you get it sorted - good friendships are definitely worth the effort to keep and good flatmates are like gold dust! I think you're absolutely right to feel angry if this has come out the blue, but perhaps better not to let her know that until you hear what she has to say? Approaching her angry isn't going to help her open up to you.

Hope you get this sorted out x

Oh no that's awful.
Are you ok??
Agree with above advice an outing needing to sit down and talk.

You've had a fab week so far don't let this affect you either x

Urghhh dreading her getting in and having this conversation.
Only had a bar at breakfast and 1 litre of water just feel so sick! X

Ah Hun. Must be tough. She needs to explain herself more though.
Try and get some more water down x

Hello and thank you again for listening

Well we had it out it was difficult as she just cries so automatically I'm the bad one for not crying or comforting her which in the end I obviously had to as you can't just sit n watch someone cry. No further forward really she's apologised in the end and said she didn't mean the things she said and wants to move on. However she said some very hurtful things... I don't know feel very confused.

Ended yday on 2 litres and 2 products so that's something even if both were at 11pm!

Keep talking. If you've been friends that long it's worth trying to sort it. Though sometimes friends grow apart. Well done on sticking to the diet on a rough day!

Well done for doing that with your friend - it's so hard to make the first move after harsh words. x

Thank you it was hard and not nice.
I wanted to turn to food but felt so chewed up and sick that I struggled having products nevermind naughtyness so that's good!

Had a blended ice honeycomb shake ans a litre of water this morning.

What's wveryone doing for bank holiday? Dreading it bf is working all of it and friends etc want to go out drinking which obviously I can't do X

Well done for sticking with the diet yesterday - it must have been hard. Hope things get sorted.

The weekend? Both me and my OH are working over the weekend - me from home (well my Dad's actually) my OH at work. Taking the day off on Sunday but other than that nothing special. I am looking forward to the peace and quiet of my OH being back at work :D

Back