Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

It was hard but easy think just bcos I was so worked up I felt sick so couldn't of turned to food like I would normally have.

Had a crazy busy day today which has helped, had 2 bites of chocolate bar (Exante) then put the rest in the fridge when I got home, just cut it into bits. First time I've put one in the fridge doesn't make much difference but it being cut up is cute.

Behind again on my water today, need to get it drunk as I was awake loads to go toilet last night lol I'm really cold and sulky today. X

So last night ended with water coming through the living room ceiling! Me being balanced on a footstool hitting a screw driver through the ceiling so the water could drain out rather than bring the ceiling down! Then sat watch the water pi*s out until midnight. Now it's bank holiday Friday an I've got no shower lol

I had to go into town this morning to collect my ring which was being prepared and the bf asked me to get him a bacon n sausage sandwich from Greggs could of killed him! This was after housemate sat and ate a Thai in front of me last night. Really feel sad and emotional at the moment just want to dive face first into food not even hungry. Just need to get through this feeling.
X

Oh no Emma hope you get sorted soon, not what you need anytime never mind a bank Holiday! X

Stay strong Emma. Food won't sort out the problems.

Food won't fix the shower will it? :rolleyes:

Sorry that's happened.....particularly over a bank holiday :(

Stay strong, and I hope the rest of the weekend is less stressful for you :D

Right ...... It's far from ideal but is not the end of the world. You are a strong woman and can get through this!

Thanks everyone!
It's 3.30 and I've resisted so far.
I've been waiting in all day for plumber who's just text to say he's not going to make it today so that's made me feel even worse. I know it's not the end of the world but just feels like a lot on top of the last week.

I'm on my own now for the rest of the day and night and really just want some form of food, well that's a lie I want a parmo but as that's horrifically bad I won't.... I don't think! I know food won't make me feel better and if anything it'll make me feel worse but sometimes you just need some crap! I haven't cheated with food so far which is pretty good but I've obviously had the night of drinking this time last week so I do want to stay strong but just feel so so sad.
You know one of those times where you just want to curl up and cry, stare at tv you're not even watching and eat everything in sight?

Emma like you said food won't help, it won't fix the plumbing and it certainly won't make you feel better, stay strong hun you don't need food for comfort x

Go out for a walk or browse some shops. Or maybe sort your wardrobe (or another equally time consuming task) to passbook the time and don't think about food!

After being friends with someone for 12years you must really know they quite well. Would you say this was normal behavior for her? Or a bit random. It would drive me crazy if someone was mad at me and I didnt know why lol

image.jpeg

Well done!!

Feeling very proud! Bank holiday Friday done!

On a positive NSV that got forgotten due to stress I fit into some old work trousers on Friday that haven't fit for ages! Also my jeans are ridiculous found and old pair and they fit which is exciting and as day has wore on they're actually quite loose. Just dug out another pair that I know won't fit so I can try them on then see how long till they fit!

Positive positive positive!

In other news the DRESS.... Bride swapped it for the 16 for me and got home and it was on wrong hanger and it's a 14! She text to tell me and say she's going to reswap for the 16... Don't know whether to tell her to keep the 14 or whether to get the 16. I don't want to put too much pressure on as they run very small?? X

Just had a naughty weigh in obviously shouldn't be until Monday but after resisting things needed to see scales going down and I'm 16.08! Mega focused now So close to being in the 15s and 1lb more to have lost 1 and half stone in a month! Today and tomorrow to get through I can do this! X

Nothing wrong with the odd cheeky weigh in - I've done it.
Ooh so close. And probably just what you needed to see right now. Go you!

Mrs is definitely is what I needed! I will stay strong: out with my parents again today (quite stressful as they're divorced) may end up at a restaurant but hopefully this one will have a salad I can have. If not can I have salmon or chicken with veg? Think my dad will lose the plot if I sit and don't eat again

also the plumber is here! Good news!
Positives positives positives!

X

I guess it's up to you if you feel you want to eat. Personally I have no will power and hate salad so it would be a no no for me. But we are all different.
Great news on the plumber!

Things are looking better and better :)

So can you believe of all the places he could choose to eat.... Man vs food restaurant! All amazing gorgeous things.... No salads!
I ordered a plain half chicken it came with fries I asked for it to be swapped for a salad they said they couldn't, I asked for no chips, they said they couldn't! Daft isn't it!

Anyway mum n had both had amazing burgers chips and their free side I won't lost them!
I gave my chips away as soon as the hit the table and just ate my chicken and Diet Coke (they had ice cream floats)

Feeling very focused! Menu literally had all my favourite things on but I want that 1lb more off on Monday! Just tonight and tomorrow to get through now!
X

Back