Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Hi Emma, I'm back after an on and off period.
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. It's the little annoyances in life which put us at risk of going off plan. I blame myself of course (though it's been incredibly tough dieting whilst traveling nonstop) because though circumstances were not ideal, I could have exercised while away, I certainly could have abstained from the 1-2 drinks etc
VLCDs are tough tough you! I commend people who get in there and just get to goal without a hitch. You've done so great! So you should focus on that to help you regain focus!
Have a fab day Emma
Xx

I'm sorry I've been away.... The wedding was amazing and I felt lovely in my dress I wasn't embarrassed and felt nice in the photos and not huge in comparison to the other girls!

However since the wedding all I've done is eat and go totally back to normal. I no longer have any scales but will buy some today and restart Thursday (work lunch Wednesday) is there a point of starting Tuesday??

I go to Ibiza on 9th and need to get some of this weight back off as I can tell so much that it's back on and it's so upsetting when I was doing so well!

image.jpeg

Breakfast shake had, lunch shake had.... 3 biscuits refused!

Will get scales tonight, dreading it!!

The dress is beautiful and you look great in it.

Aww thank you!
Asda don't have scales booooo. Must say I'm hungry and wanting to snack! Waiting to go see a client at 6 but don't have time to go home then go which isn't helpful! Also I know it's naughty but I've ran out of cigarettes too which doesn't help matters! X

I'll catch up on ppls diaries when I can but couple of months is a lot of reading!
How much has everyone lost now in what time period? Xx

image.jpeg Soooooo
I got weighed this morning after 3 months off the scales say I've put on a stone taking me back to 15'11..... I'm gutted and so sad to see those numbers again however I really did think it would be much more. I'm trying to be positive and think at least I'm re starting now before I was back in 16s and 17s!

As they're new scales I don't know how much I believe them to be right but I'm going to go with it and just do my best. I've got some things coming up before Ibiza but will just stick as much as possible while I can

Struggling.... Just want to snack. I'm also freezing which must be psychological as its only day 2! X

So since June I've had a holiday, evicted the house mate, nearly took her to court, been to 2 weddings, started a new job that's employed and the bf has moved in! His family have now moved to the other end of the country and were dog sitting!

I really enjoy the new job but being employed means set hours so I'm trying to get used to shake at 8 and lasting till 1 for next one. Also I tried to be discreet with shakes at lunches (granted only day 2) but already ive been quested and had comments. I've just said meal replacement shake for lunch and having healthy tea I feel very under the spot light. I'm no where near appearance wise what I was before I started losing weight but still feel like the big one on a fad diet that they're judging

Thanks darcy - hope so! They're all mega healthy its so annoying lol you're right though novelty will wear off soon I'm sure x

Bf just rang on his way home from late shift to ask if I want a McDonald's! I said no! Proud. However the little slink hasn't done that in all months I've been off plan and day 2 he's offering naughty food! X

Had breakfast this morning and then a lunch with work ppl and provider I won't tease you with what they had but Safe to say it was amazing, I ordered salmon salad... Literally came couple pieces of lettuce and salmon with this weird Mayo stuff in clumps ontop! Was so gutted!

Now I don't know whether to have just one for shake or 2? Xx

Didn't know what to do so just had 2 shakes today and the daft salad. Gonna go to bed now as I'm shattered feel really tired and irritable this time round x

Long story short grandad ended up in hospital via ambulance and had to have an operation, not an excuse but came home and had chicken breast kebab with lettuce and cucumber and a pitta bread. Not big or clever but don't now x

Sorry to hear about your grandad, I hope he recovers well after the operation x

Back