FeAtHeRs - has made her decision!!

Feathers

Silver Member
Starting weight last night at WW meeting was 13/10 and my aim is 9st! For one week i'm going to do the "kickstart" which means 18pts a day for the week.

Eaten today -

porridge - 3.5
ww yogurt - 1

Slimfast Smoothie - 3
chopped apple with ww yogurt - 1.5

ww meal - 7
mullerlight yogurt - 1
2 tangereens - 1

All the best with this week! I am planning to do kick start this week too! Sounds like you've had a positive first day! Keep going :D

aw thanks rufusdoofus :)

I think i've got threads EVERYWHERE on this site of me trying to start my weightloss journey but i can never keep at the diet i'm doing! I've put 18lbs on in just 3wks and i decided to go back to WW last night and try and get some inspiration. I do feel positive in this my first day :) PLEASE make it last,lol!

When are you starting the "kickstart?" Will you be on 18pts?

aw thanks rufusdoofus :)

I think i've got threads EVERYWHERE on this site of me trying to start my weightloss journey but i can never keep at the diet i'm doing! I've put 18lbs on in just 3wks and i decided to go back to WW last night and try and get some inspiration. I do feel positive in this my first day :) PLEASE make it last,lol!

When are you starting the "kickstart?" Will you be on 18pts?

I think so. I thought you had to be on 18 points. *thinks she should have read the literature* I am normally on 23 so that seems feasable to me!

Aw well, you're back at it now and that's all that matters. not the past 3 weeks. they are in the past! I find my ww meetings dull because no one really talks to each other or they already know each other. I feel quite alone (my sister is coming with me starting in 2 weeks) but knowing I can come on here and talk to like-minded people is what's making me feel better about it this time. So keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on! :D

Take every day at a time. Maybe have a plan in your mind about what you are going to eat tomorrow. I even think of times in my head (although it's much easier now my body is used to it) so I have breakfast at...say 7.30 and my snack at 11 and lunch at 12.30. aft snack at 3. Dinner at 6. I feel in control like that. I know that the more my body gets used to that amount, the more I will naturally stick to it, and the more I won't feel so hungry in imbetween times.

Sorry I've rambled! Take care, all the best xx

Good luck with Kickstart! Ruth, there's a kickstart thread here and, iirc, it's 18 points if you are under 14 stone and 22 points if you are over.

Hiya feathers. good luck with the kickstart this week!

I think so. I thought you had to be on 18 points. *thinks she should have read the literature* I am normally on 23 so that seems feasable to me!

Aw well, you're back at it now and that's all that matters. not the past 3 weeks. they are in the past! I find my ww meetings dull because no one really talks to each other or they already know each other. I feel quite alone (my sister is coming with me starting in 2 weeks) but knowing I can come on here and talk to like-minded people is what's making me feel better about it this time. So keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on! :D

Take every day at a time. Maybe have a plan in your mind about what you are going to eat tomorrow. I even think of times in my head (although it's much easier now my body is used to it) so I have breakfast at...say 7.30 and my snack at 11 and lunch at 12.30. aft snack at 3. Dinner at 6. I feel in control like that. I know that the more my body gets used to that amount, the more I will naturally stick to it, and the more I won't feel so hungry in imbetween times.

Sorry I've rambled! Take care, all the best xx

Yes i'm deffo on 18pts :)

I never stay for the meetings because i always have my son with me and he gets bored just waiting on me being weighed,lol! I think the best way to do WW is with someone who can go along with you so your doing it together. My friend "sapphire" has been on Cambridge s/s the past week and has lost 7lbs but tonight has decided to come off due to missing food :(

The good news is :) she's decided to join me at WW!! ;) So we'll both go along on Sat orning and get weighed.

Yeah i do write down the night before what i'm going to eat the next day. Sounds like you've got a good plan for your body clock there!

You have NOT rambled, we need to share our experiences and thoughts here :)

So what date exactly are you starting WW? :)

Good luck with Kickstart! Ruth, there's a kickstart thread here and, iirc, it's 18 points if you are under 14 stone and 22 points if you are over.

Thanks Karenlou :) I have to admit though, 18pts is a hard start,lol! I'll be glad when i've got my 20,lol, 2pts make all the difference you know ;)

Day 2 and i've eaten -

Special k with banana and milk - 5

3 ryvittas with humous and sliced cucumber - 3.5
ww yogurt - 1
ww caramel shortcake - 2.5

ww meal - 5
ww (toffee) yogurt over chopped apple with a sprinkle of cinnamon - 1 ((yummy))

18pts

Day 3

porridge - 3.5
ww yogurt - 1
tangereen - 0.5

3 ryvittas - 1.5
humous/cucumber - 2
ww yogurt - 1
ww Belgian Choc Slice - 1.5

ww meal - 5.5
Belgian Choc Slice - 1.5

18pts :)

Hey! Thank you! What about if you are dead on 14 lol!! Thanks for that info! xx:D

Heya Feathers, how are you doing?

Hey thanks Emma and Paula :)

I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Sat morning at 10am! I'll feel happier when i'm under 13st again (11lbs to go!!)

Back