Magliz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Torquay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Fea Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Adenuf Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Jeanette Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Sparklyn Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Mrs V Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-

Consider yourself added Mrs V x

(Amyeve - yes we're starting the WI stats next week x)

Another 100% red day for me, hope everyone suffering cravings is feeling better today.

I have had...

Breakfast (totally disorganised this morning so ate at my desk)
HiFi Bar (HEb), Apple, Vanilla Activia FF

Morning Snack
Small Banana

Lunch
Bistro Salad, cherry tomatoes, ES Sausages and 28g Cheddar (HEa)
Small Banana

Afternoon Snack
2 fingers of.... KitKat!!!! hair free though lol (5.5 syns)

Dinner
8oz SW wedges (HEb), Cabbage, Northern Catch Yellowfin Sole (5.5 syns)

Drinks = Green Tea, Warm SF Squash, Black Coffee, Water

Total Syns = 11

Taz - I bet they'll come back to you and deny it's a pube, not that a head hair is any better :p x

urgh i have had a horrible day and its not even over yet. because i've got WI tomorrow i've not wanted to eat tooo much but i've been starving...i'd forgotton what it feels like to be hungry.
breakfast - fruit & yoghurt, lunch was green giant soup (hexb) and some couscous (1/2 syn) dinner - stir fry with chicken pieces and green thai sauce (6 syns) mullerlight vanilla & choc.
tons of water & green tea . . . . . must flush the nasty water retention out by tomorrow morning :argh:

No roasting for me tonight as I have been good today! No brekkie, lunch was HEb soup followed by muller light, snack was toast with spread (1 syn), dinner was quorn beef strog with rice (3.5 syns). Low on syns today to compensate for yesterday.

It is the fact that I can pull it back and not let one slightly off day ruin the whole week that makes me feel I am doing this 100% this month.

Considering I WI'd this morning I have been really good today! Only 'pigged' on a Wispa, peanut butter kitkat (fully checked before consumed!), and a small bag of Hula Hoops! We are having take away tomorrow night though! I have kept myself busy though by setting up a training log for the whole of 2009 and food diaries from now until August!

Not too impressed that I got home from training to find that Mr Taz has eaten all but one of the eggs so I will have to go out tomorrow morning to get some more which could be a bit difficult as we are in for heavy snow tonight if the forecast is correct!

I am not on the list anymore? :cry:
B. x

Ewww on account of the dodgy KitKat!! Gutted the first WI doesn't count as that would have been 4 pounds towards it. Onwards and downwards as we say! Anyway I've been really, really good today as I had my first cheat in 3 weeks last night and want to get back on track. I've had an apple for brekky, a mushroom, sweetcorn and chive omelette for lunch, salmon (b) and cous cous with roasted veg and feta (a) for dinner plus a blackcurrant mullerlight and some houmous (b) with veggy sticks as snacks. Plus 2 litres of water and an hour of body combat at the gym, all very very good! NO SYNS!

Well we are snowed in here which means I will miss ANOTHER 2 hours of training tonight! I will have to walk to my local Tesco express later to get some eggs for breakfast, I just hope it is open as all the roads around here are very dangerous today! Although, as it's a 'convenience' Tesco they should be open if the staff can get there

Well after my hiccup on Wednesday I am back on track and actually feel lighter today - strange I know! I had set myself a target to reach by 19th February, but as I have 5lbs to loose by then being practical, I dont think its going to happen (but I will try)!
Managed to get into work today, even though the roads are quite bad where I live, so at least I can come on here and moan if temptation heads my way again!!! Lol

Took a walk to Tesco this morning to get some essentials. They included a Wispa of course! And some chocolate orange mini eggs, any one know how many Syns they are? Going to have breakfast soon, the usual poached eggs on toast and a cup of green tea. I think I will make a Quorn cottage pie for lunch/dinner. I won't get to training tonight as the roads are too bad to drive :( I will have to put in some serious gym time next week to make up for all this lost training, that's 4 hours I've missed now!

Morning ladies. I'm beginning to feel a bit 'heavy'. Unfortunately I feel like this for around 10 days on the run up to totm. Great isn't it?!! Not.

Yesterday was syn free. EE day. Can't remember if I recorded it on here already or not but I had melon and an alpen light for brekkie, savoury rice for lunch, homemade beef chilli and jacket spud for dinner and my other alpen light (HEXb) and a mugshot just before bed.

I realise I'm not having as much fruit or veg as maybe I should, but to be honest we're so skint it's a matter of using up every item of foodstuff in the house before we do another shop. I could be drinking more water but at least I'm not snacking on crap like I used to.

6 syns for the week so far. Hopefully have something nice at the weekend.

I'm weighing in tomorrow. Does that loss count?

I'm not doing too badly this week. I am on a red day today and made the syn free bacon quiche for lunch as I am off work for a few days. It was lovely - and there is some left if I get a bit peckish later. I have made burgers for tea too. I have been so good as I have been off work and I haven't picked at rubbish at all (which isn't like me). I did an hour on the wii fit yesterday - I even did the jogging but was a bit cheesed off when a granny overtook me!!! Am going to go on it again in about 10 minutes - just trying to warm up as it is soooo cold here today. I think I will have a green day tomorrow - I think hubby is thinking of getting a takeaway tomorrow so if I have a chow mein that won't be too many syns. Fingers crossed for a decent loss on Monday.

Roll on Monday and weigh in for me!
Im feeling lighter today for some reason and my trousers now look ridiculous! They are miles too big for me, but I cant afford to get new ones just yet. Will convince MIL to take them in for me instead!
I do feel hungry today though and want to munch on everything in sight....even the vending machine keeps calling my name and so far I have resisted, but for how long???

Here is my food for the last 2 days - Am sticking to Red days this week to see if I can shift some more weight then previously.

Wednesday - Red Day
B-Banna and custard Mullerlight and a Nectarine

L-Ham with cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions and beetroot
D-Pork Chops, 190g boiled pots (HEX b), green beans and cabbage, gravy (1.5 syns)
S-Strawberries with sweetner, 5 organic pocket fruit to go nuggets (1 syns), a banana 2 alpen light bars (HEX b) and 18 flying saucers (4.5 syns)
Total syns 7
Water - 1.75 litres
Exercise 0 - Naughty naughty!

Thursday - Red Day
B- choc and cherry mullerlight (2 syns) and a nectarine
L-Ham with cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions and beetroot
D-chicken wrapped in bacon with 190g sw wedges (HEX b) and green beans
S-18 flying saucers (4.5 syns), choc and orange mullerlight, 4 ryvita crispbreads (HEX b) and 4 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEX a), Cherries and pickled onions.
Total syns 6.5
Water - half a litre so far (need a kick up the bum as always so bad)
Exercise - 45 mins aqua aerobics

I ate a whole jar of pickled onions today although not sure thats quite how you should abuse free food!

I have just spent some time with my new food diaries sorting out formula's so it will calculate my total weekly Syn intake rather than just daily as some days I have loads and other days I have hardly any!

been of with the kids today, because of the snow,

had a good day doing red day and so far had..

B- ceral HeB + ss milk HeA

L-chicken salad with 1 tbs salad cream (low cal) 2 snys

S- orange

for dinner going to have - lamb with mixed veg 1 tbs mint s
may also have hot choc later 2 snys

Exercise- been out making snow men and playing in the snow with kids then did house work, better that nothink haha
trying to keep my snys to around 10 a day and going to do mostly red this week try and have a loss next week i hope anyway.start

7/1/09
14/1/09 -4lb
21/1/09 -2lb
28/1/09 -3lb
4/2/09 STS
11/2/09
18/2/09
25/2/09
4/3/09

This snow business is getting lame now, i missed my 2nd WI this morning so im gutted as i pushed myself yesterday with a lean day and nearly drowed myself with green tea to get rid of some water retention:cry:

by my scales i have lost 2.5lb though so im going with that :D

skipped brekkie AGAIN this morning! OH is back on full time duty next week though, so my sleeping until midday will be a thing of the past! EE today, had some sweet potato wedges & 3x fish fingers (6) for lunch and will be having a biryani(12.5) for dinner followed by a hifi - also had a banana options (2)
allowing myself 5.5 extra syns today as i missed out on my birthday dinner and its Wi day so will make it up through the week...

I'm proud of myself as this week is my first back to uni since before christmas and I haven't once succumbed to the temptations of muffins, cakes, flapjacks, wraps, sausage rolls etc of the cafe. I've taken my own fruit and muller lights to snack on and if I have made it to the counter I've stuck with a bottle of water and a bit of fruit even though they charge a fortune!

Today I had omlette and beans for brekkie - although I had it pretty late as I knew I needed to get through uni. For dinner I've just had mince in gravy (made with bovril and some granules - maybe 2 syns? wouldn't say over that) with potatoes, broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. Was lovely.
There's mugshots, muller lights and fruit if I get peckish.

Would that count as an EE day would you say?

Back