February Challenge

Only 3lb for me this week. Didnt make my pledge of 20lbs this month. :(

Well done, great loss!! You were only 1lb astray for the month. Be very proud of yourself - you've lost 19lbs this month!!!! :)

Table now updated, please check your details and tell me if I've done anything wonky.

I lost 2.1kgs this week = 4.6lbs :)

Well done, great loss!! You were only 1lb astray for the month. Be very proud of yourself - you've lost 19lbs this month!!!! :)

Thank you and a great loss for you too! Hope your conference went well.x

Thank you! The conference went so well I can't tell you. Still buzzing but trying to concentrate on doing all the followup etc. It exceeded our expectations and from the feedback we've had so far, did the same for the delegates and speakers. We even recorded an interview with Vince Cable, Business Secretary on Monday afternoon which we played during the conference yesterday as he couldn't make it in person. All the very hard work and stress seems to have been greatly appreciated x x x

Thank you teapot! Well done on your loss this week thats brilliant!!! xxx

Oh wow. Does sound like all your hard work paid off. Bet you are relieved that its over though.x

Well done ,

To all that have lost in the February challenge and a big well to you Kay.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow. Does sound like all your hard work paid off. Bet you are relieved that its over though.x

You bet! My other half who is founder and chair of the conference has come down with the cold I was suffering from last week. Thank goodness he made it through yesterday before he was feeling too rough.

Congrats to everyone for their Feb losses!

-2 lbs for me please Kay.

You bet! My other half who is founder and chair of the conference has come down with the cold I was suffering from last week. Thank goodness he made it through yesterday before he was feeling too rough.

Oh no! Hopefully you will both be able to take some time to relax and recover.xx

Well done J0d!!!! x x x

Oh no! Hopefully you will both be able to take some time to relax and recover.xx

Too much to do, need to keep the momentum going for a bit. Will try and wind down a bit in 2-3 weeks :)

Congrats everyone!
I'm going for my weigh in in a couple of hours - first week of reefeed... I think i've done ok but the scales will tell. Eeeek!

Congrats everyone!
I'm going for my weigh in in a couple of hours - first week of reefeed... I think i've done ok but the scales will tell. Eeeek!

Good luck!! x x x

Well was feeling nasty Monday after shakes went away with work Tuesday evening and gave in and ate just to get rid of nasty feeling ate Wednesday and planned back in today and then puky feeling came back while trying to drink the shakes so Had little over half one today and then just water went in for weight in and got vanilla and soup to try as last shot Coz strawberry had been my saving grace any way got weighted and despite break from Tuesday evening till last night I still weighted in at 4lb down... 21lb total :) now here's hoping I can stomach soup and a vanilla coffee tonight

Have updated the table for you Mrs Doyle. Well done for completing this months challenge. Hope your new shakes are more agreeable for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back