February Challenge

STS this week (I'm on day 5 of refeed)... I've not reached my Feb goal but at least I'm thinner than I was a month ago :)

Week of, 'proper' food to come then back on the good ole VLCD. Hope I get another STS this next week, that REALLY would be a massive achievement. :)

STS this week (I'm on day 5 of refeed)... I've not reached my Feb goal but at least I'm thinner than I was a month ago :)

Week of, 'proper' food to come then back on the good ole VLCD. Hope I get another STS this next week, that REALLY would be a massive achievement. :)

A STS is great, well done :D

Well done for STS on refeed! x x x

Thanks both :)

-8lbs for me for the last 2 weeks Kay. Am feeling so much happier on S+S, but as I started the challenge in here I thought I better update you. xx

It's been a bit quiet around here Tina - come back :D

Are you doing 4 packs a day Tina?

BusyMum are you going to do the March Challenge?

Hi all,

I just had my weigh ( confused were to post it)
I have lost 3lbs!!!
I am 2lbs away from getting to my healthy BMI!!!
So happy. I have been obese for the past ten years (on and off) so I am over the moon.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Please bring on the March challenge .
I pledge 14lbs!
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Last edited:
Thank you Kay,

Roll on the March challenge
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Really really gutted! Gained 4 1/2lbs this week! Arrived at group last night to find out the scales were broken the previous week so it had weighed us all incorrectly!! Looking at the positive side though in 2 weeks i have lost 2lbs :( Just haven't reached my pledge which i am gutted about!!

i know feb is finished kay but i didnt get a chance to log in all week!!!!! anyway i didnt make my target... i lost 3lbs but im still happy!!!! thanks for all!!! ur doing so well mistress kay. the mistress part is sticking now. hahahahaha
oh look!!!!!!! 1lbs off 4stone but even better.... im in the 22s!!!!! not the 26s!!!!!! 22 stone and a bit :) yee haww!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ali, you've done brilliantly!! I've updated the table for you. A target is a target and to only be 1lb away was brilliant on such a demanding target I think was amazing. You'll be in the 21's in no time, well done luv x x x

Really really gutted! Gained 4 1/2lbs this week! Arrived at group last night to find out the scales were broken the previous week so it had weighed us all incorrectly!! Looking at the positive side though in 2 weeks i have lost 2lbs :( Just haven't reached my pledge which i am gutted about!!

Oh no how awful you were all weighed incorrectly! Keep positive, you have lost weight and if you'd like to join us on the March Challenge, you've very welcome x x x

Back