February Challenge

Hi Kay. Thanks for setting up the challenge. Sorry just been so busy, work's been manic as I had a deadline of 31st Jan to complete everything and with children, family etc just not enough hours in the day! I've updated the January challenge now with final figures, well done to all who took part. Can I join the Feb challenge please? My pledge is 14lbs for this month, my weigh in day is a Friday and I lost 3lbs on my first weigh day (01/02/13). Thank you.

Hi BusyMum

Well done on your 3lbs loss!!!!
Would be honoured for you to join us. Was praying you hadn't fallen off the wagon, and I'm so glad you're still here and still going x x x

Thanks Kay. No I'm still going strong and determined to have a much better summer this year. My weight loss has slowed down but I think that's down to getting very stressed towards the end of Jan with having so much work to complete, not having anywhere near enough sleep and not drinking enough water. Things are back to normal now so I'm hoping for a good weight loss this month. Well done to you, you're going great guns!

Hi Busy Mum,

It's great to hear from you.
I just wanted to say thank you for running the past two challenges .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6lb loss for me this week :eek:

Excellent loss Slim, well done!

Hi BusyMum, glad to hear you're OK and doing well with the diet.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's losses this month x

Hi.

I am back and more determined than ever before, skinny world here I come.

Please can I join the challenge, my first week starts today, so will be a great first weeks loss!

Rachel x

Morning Rachel!

Good luck for your start today! Drink lots of water :) Let me know what your loss pledge is to the end of Feb and I assume you'll weigh in on a Tuesday?

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Teapot,
I would like to pledge 14lb please. My weigh in day is Monday evening.

good luck everyone!

You're very welcome to! I've added you to the table. Good luck this week x x x

Hi guys! I'm on my third day of LT. Finding it quite hard today! Can I join the challenge please? I want to pledge 14 lbs this month, weigh in day is Monday! Can't wait!

Hi guys! I'm on my third day of LT. Finding it quite hard today! Can I join the challenge please? I want to pledge 14 lbs this month, weigh in day is Monday! Can't wait!

Just keep topping up the water, it gets easier. Good lubl.

Hi MK

Welcome! Not long now and ketosis will kick in. I've added you to the table - let us know how you do on Monday. Good luck x x x :)

Morning all

Have got meetings today and tomorrow and will be on the road and time poor, but please keep posting! I'll update the table as soon as I can and hopefully keep reasonably up to date.

Good luck those weighing in today and tomorrow x x x

Back