feel like an ice cube

JustJen84

so cold today ive had goosepimples its the first time since ive started ive felt cold when i did lipo i was constantly cold. hoping it is the diet annd not that im coming down with something, ive upped my water too because my past 2 losses havent been great . does anyone else have random cold days? its making me feel so tired and grumpy

Yea I have been feeling the same chick to be honest, really cold today, I think its a combination of the water and no carbs, you will get there.

Im feeling it too. Kids are in the garden and its warm out there but im really chilly.

Yep I am in the same boat in the middle of the artic lol. Flipping freezing. I thought I would save money on CD but looks like the heating bill might just make it up!

Yeah. I'm cold too. Unfortunately VCLD's make your body consider that your own personal central heating is not quite important enough to use resources for. It's concentrating on munching up the fat....not growing hair, not heating up your extremities and all other non essential stuff.

Annoying...but something I'll definately put up with for the moment :) It's almost acceptable to be wearing jumpers and gloves..it's just about August. Practically Autumn. :)

I am permanently freezing, and i hate it! Its the only side effect i find almost unbearable at times. Its been 20degrees in my house and i have sat on the sofa with a duvet wrapped around me. Hands, feet, nose always cold to touch and goosebumps are my latest fashion accessory! Has anyone noticed how its always worse after drinking a cold water?

:bundledup:

I've gone from SS+ to SS this week & I'm freezing! Thing is normally I dont feel the cold. I always say that my thermostat is stuck on full. So this is so weird for me. I'm sat on the sofa with a thick jumper on, that usually only comes out when I'm camping, and I'm wrapped in a fleece blanket!
Last time I checked it was still July right?;)

i am constantly cold now....but then i have lost a lot of padding so i'm not surprised! They shout at me at work and say that me being cold is becuase i'm TOO SKINNY....which is music to my ears! lol
Happy to be cold and slim! lol
Hope your not coming down with something!
Try having a couple of hot choc shakes to warm you up a bit hun xxx

Back