Feel like giving up!!

Xx2009ash

Just having a rant...im stuck bobbing between 11 st 8 and 11 st 10.5....:mad:

Its so frustrating! Im completely off chocolate, crisps, pizza, mc donalds, kfc, subway...you get where im going with this..

And today..i just feel like going any eating them all!!!

Anyone else feeling like this?

x

oh yeah defintely, i had a bit of a blip at around 9st 9 it went between that and 9st 7 and it drove me insane, but plod on, you'll get there, it took a couple of week but now im 9st 2 :)

9 st 2! Dreams...never going to be a possibility for me!! :D

Im really frustrated...though i know if i go binge on those things i'll be even more annoyed at myself!

Btw yor doing fantastically well...22 pounds since Jan...congrats!!!

x

Thanks ash. :) im 2lbs of goal. you're doing rly well just plod on promise it will come off! XX

"ilove life", Im so used to Weight watchers i dont think i would be able to change..and weight watchers is best for teaching about moderation, portion control and generally a healthy lifestyle..which is what i aim to achieve bit by bit.

Weight Watchers is also the only diet that has ever worked for me long term...total of 67lbs..and most of that was half hearted during my school days. And ive never really gained when i stopped...usually lost when i returned to meetings.

x

you can health control, healthy diet and modertation on SW but different strokes for different folks, I am sure you lose whatever your plan is :) That is a good achievement with yout weight loss!

PLEASE dont give up up hun i had a date like that 2 weeks ago after looseing 12lb in 4 weeks i went on a mad binge and i have only just managed 2 weeks later to get back on track :-( haveing put 3lbs back on so have reset my weights and officially started back today

Once you have one of those days u feel sorry for yourself and guilty and carry on eating that way dont let yourself into that trap.

Maybe try upping your exercise and doing that bit more hun

I have been exercising for the first time since starting ww..i've been going on 4 mile power walks everyday...not to mention being understaffed in work which is extra work (cleaning)..but today i was 11.9 and i'm feeling a bit better...i know if i binge i'll feel even worse so im just going to stick it out..

And maybe buy myself a new dress :)

Thanx for the advice girls x

Back