Feel like giving up!

LittlestWookie

It'll says in all, no weight loss in two weeks
Not cheated once :/
Pp days are pretty much total 0% with oatbran, tuna and hard boiled eggs, salmon fillet for tea and 4 crab sticks for snacks and domes a SF jelly... PV day is the same but with salad added in for lunch and broccoli with tea.

:(

Add more protein to pp? More protein=more loss!! Don't give in- we all hit plateaus, you'll get there. I'd say eat more!

I have a small appetite and I'm really trying to eat more :( I've even cut the diet coke right down! If I had 4 eggs a day would that be better? X

Don't give up LW, if you havent cheated the weight will come off. Its most likely just water retention. You will have a good loss next week! Its TOTM and you usually retain fluid 5 days before and after. Drink plenty of fluids and I would cut out the crab sticks for now as they are tolerated. Are you exercising at all? If so up your walks to an hour, that might help.

My advice is dont give up, it will happen soon! :)

I have loads of eggs, yolks and all, they have never stalled me. Some people seem to stall with crab sticks....you don't seem to have much variation going on in your meals, have you looked at people's diaries and the recipes bit to mix it up a bit? Are you exercising? Are you drinking plenty of water?

Just looked at your stats and you have lost 11lbs in the first 2 weeks, my guess is your body is definitely holding onto water because it can sense its reserves being plundered! :D I read somewhere that when you burn fat your body stores water as place holders, hoping that the fat will be replaced. After a while though and realising its not happening, the body flushes the water out, you wee for England and the woooshhhh fairy visit and the scales move big time! :D

Thanks guys!! I will try to drink more water, I'm going to up my exercise and I will cut out crab sticks. Regarding varying my diet, it's weird but I eat the same stuff every day and I prefere that (I'm a strange girl) lol x

Keep going it will come off, Try To up your pure protein, I find chicken and beef are best for my losses chin up bums down you will succeed x

I was weighing 10 st 8 for the last three days... I was feeling rubbish last night and ate a packet (1 pint) of suger free jelly and seem to have lost 2 lbs over night so hopefully the scales will start moving down again! X

sididd said:
Keep going it will come off, Try To up your pure protein, I find chicken and beef are best for my losses chin up bums down you will succeed x

I love the 'chin up bums down' phrase!

Think I need to make a big batch of sugar free jelly. Am suffering with sweet cravings at the moment. :sigh:
You're doing great and from experience the week after TOTM the scales can start to move down again with a larger than normal loss.
Onwards and downwards - we'll get there!!
x

I ate a whole pint of it yum! X

Was TOTM for me this week, i was 3lbs heavier on tuesday morning than i was this morning.

Dont give up!

Careful with the jelly, it says in the book to limit to 3 portions a day, as one pack makes four portions its not wise to do that too often....however I am pleased for you that the scales moved.

I think you need to vary your foods hun, eating the same things all the tiem isn't good for you, you need variety. Plan a weeks menu and go from there. Look for recipes, I googled and there are a number of sites that have good recipes, though occasionally they can list something slightly wrong like FF soft cheese...I use quark.

After all this time and hard work don't give up hun. Its gonna happen for you.

Back