Feel really disheartened

Hi Jacqui,

I have read a few of your posts and you seem very down all the time and quite negative regarding your weight loss. I get the impression that you want to lose it alot faster than you currently are but just think about how the weight got on in the first place.

Im sure it didnt appear overnight and in turn it wont dissapear overnight either :p

SW is designed to give you a slow and steady loss of 1-2 lbs per week as this is easy to maintain and manage for the rest of your life. SW is about changing your attitude towards food and about educating yourself on how to food optimise every day, now and forever.

I think you need the right mind frame for this eating plan and if the mind wont adapt, the body will struggle also.

Sorry if you think im being a bit harsh here but i think you need to reasses your expectations and if you are having lots of issues and problems then talk to someone in person about them. Once you are in a better place you can focus on the plan and start to weigh yourself less and not rely on the scales and get into a routine with your cooking and meal planning etc.

You have done so well to lose 10 lb so far, you should be really proud of yourself for what you have achieved :)

Back