Feeling a bit icky...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
and hormonal today. Also a lack of sleep due to Toddler being a tinker. Never good! lol.
Must stay home and keep away from the shops or I will end up in some Junk Food Establishment. Trying to "comfort" myself.

Also need to up my water intake, dont think I have been drinking enough past few days. Naughty Naughty.

I also have the Tesco online shop to do and my mind has gone blank...Help!

Fruit and yoghurt mmmm lol!

Xx

Lol I've had Beans on Toast in the hope it will fill me up and make me stop thinking about food!

what you need is a good sleep tonight. I know how u must be feeling tho , i too have a toddler and remember the days of when he was a baby and the sleepless nights i had! not good. put lil one to bed at 7 then run yourself a hot radox bath and have a nice soak in the bath , hope you get a better sleep tonight and get your energy back . and when your tempted to snack instaed of grabbing a biscuit grab some fruit instead.
xx

So hubby gets home early from work and says come on we will go out to the Harvester for dinner you can eat healthy food in there.....I had the salad to start and then chicken and chips, I asked for Jacket potato and they didn't have any left, I can't have the mash because there is dairy in it and the new potatoes are drenched in butter...so chips it was! Doh. I didn't have a pudding and didn't have a dressing on the salad so didn't do too badly really. Just fatty chips :(
P.s this is first time using my phone on the forum, hope it works!

It worked lol!!! Yay !

Aw well let's find the positive you had a lovely evening out! You didn't choose a fatty starter and you has a very lean grilled meat yay! Xx

Thanks hun, I could have done a lot worse. Dreading putting it into MFP tho haha.

nearly 23g of fat apparently!! I am so getting a visit from Mr T tommorow.

me and my fella go out to the weatherspoons for lunch now and again. I know its hard to choose something healthy on the menu . I usually have a chicken breast strip wrap with lettace and tomotoe with NO mayo. its really tasty and love the warm chicken in it. u can add chips for a quid but I dont . i will usually nick 1 or 2 small chips frm my fella's plate lol x

Back