feeling a little blue

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Feeling really low atm. Nothing to do with cd, just feel depressed. Really peed of at work, asked someone to swap with me as Hubby and I had been invited out but said person wouldnt, even though I have done favours for her on numerous occassions. As I am the supervisor and she is my relief I havent got anyone else to ask. Its very rare that we go out socially as I work evenings and hubby asked if I would go to this party with him (his ex collegues 65th birthday party). Would have been nice to have spent some time as couple but ahh well not to be.

I think I am getting a bit fed up working evenings due to the lack of couple/family time I get. If I move onto days then I would have to take a pay cut (by £2.00 per hour) so would have to work more hours than I usually do but suppose I would be home in the evenings. Also working days poses a problem with childcare in the school holidays.

Anyway was feeling blue and needed to rant, so rant over now and nearly time for work..............................................life goes on........................

Had a couple of dodgy cd days since last weigh in involving some nibberling:mad:...........today has been betta and I have so far been 100%.

Hi ya, must be horrible working evenings. Id your work flexible enough for you to work evenings in the school holidays and days out of holidays??

Back