• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling cold?

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
Do you notice you feel the cold a lot more since losing weight?
Even during the summer this year l was cold, now l'm finding it really freezing.:winter_brr: Cold or not there's no way l want to put weight back on, so the only extra "padding" will be extra layers of clothes. I bought some new thermals today. :D

I was hoping my body will sort of acclimatise over time. Does that happen?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Im always cold now but eating stewed apple which is warming my cockles a bit!
Am with you on the whole put an extra layer of clothing on rather than a layer of fat. No thank you!! x

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
Oh Dis, I am cold all the time and I never used to be. I was always the one flinging open the windows, wearing t shirts in the winter and opening the car windows while everyone else shivered and complained. I now have become really nesh and even use the heated seats in the car!! What a wuss!! The electric blanket is set on the hottest it can be and I even leave it on while I read. Layers and layers on in the day too. I thought eating normal food would warm me up, I was always freezing on CD, but I'm still cold!!

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
Im always cold now but eating stewed apple which is warming my cockles a bit!
Am with you on the whole put an extra layer of clothing on rather than a layer of fat. No thank you!! x
Yum - stewed apples & is something l'm looking forward to when l've moved up the CD steps. Also looking forward to real porridge (made with water) again. :)

Nesh.....Bess i haven't heard that saying for ages!! You've made my night! I really should be getting ready for work and not lingering on here............

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
I thought you'd said that you'd finished nights for a while Sleepy, was that just one stint?
Nesh huh? !:)

Oh hell..... I was so looking forward to being warm and normal again. My house can be 230C at the moment and i still have ice cold feet, hands and nose. Oh well, more passion-killing thermals for me..! xx