Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling cold?

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by DisneyParis, 13 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Do you notice you feel the cold a lot more since losing weight?
    Even during the summer this year l was cold, now l'm finding it really freezing.:winter_brr: Cold or not there's no way l want to put weight back on, so the only extra "padding" will be extra layers of clothes. I bought some new thermals today. :D

I was hoping my body will sort of acclimatise over time. Does that happen?

Last edited: 13 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Im always cold now but eating stewed apple which is warming my cockles a bit!
    Am with you on the whole put an extra layer of clothing on rather than a layer of fat. No thank you!! x

4. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Oh Dis, I am cold all the time and I never used to be. I was always the one flinging open the windows, wearing t shirts in the winter and opening the car windows while everyone else shivered and complained. I now have become really nesh and even use the heated seats in the car!! What a wuss!! The electric blanket is set on the hottest it can be and I even leave it on while I read. Layers and layers on in the day too. I thought eating normal food would warm me up, I was always freezing on CD, but I'm still cold!!

5. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Yum - stewed apples & is something l'm looking forward to when l've moved up the CD steps. Also looking forward to real porridge (made with water) again. :)

6. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Nesh.....Bess i haven't heard that saying for ages!! You've made my night! I really should be getting ready for work and not lingering on here............

7. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    I thought you'd said that you'd finished nights for a while Sleepy, was that just one stint?
    Nesh huh? !:)

8. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Oh hell..... I was so looking forward to being warm and normal again. My house can be 230C at the moment and i still have ice cold feet, hands and nose. Oh well, more passion-killing thermals for me..! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.