feeling down

chubbyemma

Silver Member
well just when i was starting to get a tiny bit of confidence back, im walking my dogs for a bit of excercise, and some lovely young lads drive past me and call me fatty and a few other not nice fat related names.

well i couldnt get home quick enough and sat crying and feeling totally crap and upset.

i know they are just young stupid lads but why would people want to hurt other people like that.

anyway i just wanted to put my thoughts and feelings into words

one good thing is it has made me more determind to stick to diet

:mad:

depressing that there are such losers out there...you will lose the weight and they will still be nasty idiots....their jibes will not be able to touch you. Hugs xx

they are just silly little people that dont have anything better to do than upset people they aint even worth feeling down about hun u are doing something about your weight they will always be nasty little idiots ((((hugs))))

I used to get that virtually every day when I was at my biggest. Just going to and from work used to be a real trial.

It's horrible, just disgusting. But it says a lot more about the people shouting abuse than it ever will about you, honey. If it's any consolation, morons like that do the same things to the prettiest, slimmest girls as well - it's got *nothing* to do with the people they target, it's all about making themselves look like Jack the Lad in front of their mates. Utterly pathetic.

Try not to let it get you down too much. You're doing right by yourself in tackling your weight, so just keep on doing it and focus on your own goals.

it's got *nothing* to do with the people they target, it's all about making themselves look like Jack the Lad in front of their mates. Utterly pathetic.
It's horrible, just disgusting. But it says a lot more about the people shouting abuse than it ever will about you, honey. If it's any consolation, morons like that do the same things to the prettiest, slimmest girls ..............................................

Oh how I agree with you. These are the types that can only function in a group......as individuals they are cowards and feeble. It could be because..............................
someone is blond or a redhead, tall or small, in a short skirt in a long skirt.......... get my drift ??? Of course you do. It could be anyone on their horizon at any given time. It had nothing at all to do with whether you are overweight or not and everything to do with what, tiny minded, shallow, ignorant, little prats they are.

I rest my case.................

Please, please don't cry, don't let them spoil your day. You are so much better than them. You are doing something for yourself, something to improve your lifestyle.

As has been said they do it to make themselves look and feel good. It is their life's blood feeding off others. What are they doing with their lives................ a great big ZILCH.

Wipe those tears and tell yourself what a brilliant and beautiful person you are.

xxxxxxx

Id rather be fat n a nice person than a thin ignorant pr*ck like them. Dont let them upset you they are morons x

you can do something about the weight they will always be idiots, don't let them get you down they are not worth it.

Thanks girls i knew you would all understand.

some lovely replys have cheered me along, yes i can change but your right they will always be prats.

ah well pick myself up, brush myself off ,and im off out with the dogs again now.

thanks girls

xxx:)

Good for you............ head held high.

Be proud that you are you.

Id rather be fat n a nice person than a thin ignorant pr*ck like them. Dont let them upset you they are morons x

Well said.

So sorry you had to go through. Some people are so inconsiderate. Don't let those a$$e$ stop you from turning your life around.

Those people are just boils on the ar*e of humanity hun don't let them get to you you are a million times better than any of them :)

These are the types that can only function in a group......as individuals they are cowards and feeble. It could be because..............................
someone is blond or a redhead, tall or small, in a short skirt in a long skirt.......... get my drift ???

Exactly. A couple of weeks ago I was walking to work, and a ways in front of me was an extremely pretty girl walking along pushing her baby in a buggy. She was beautifully made up, wearing white jeans that showed off her lovely figure. Very slim, very attractive.

A group of lads came up on to the road from another direction, and got between us. As we all walked along, a couple of these lads proceeded to spout insults about this very pretty girl in very loud voices - 'look at the arse on it, massive innit', that type of thing. Loud enough for her to be fully aware of it, which was the whole point. Their mates loved it.

From a behavioural point of view, a psychologist would tell you that this kind of group belitting of females - ANY females, fat, thin, ugly, pretty - is one of the ways some men unconsciously try to 'control' women, by attempting to shame them. It's all about their own fear of women, though they will have no idea of that themselves.

It's tiresome and tedious, but just try to remember it's not about you as a person.

overweight people can lose weight.

the mindless actions of those lads shows they are hollow. Their lives will be sad, lonely and rotton - like them.

I hope you are feeling better now - dont let the small minded minority of people let you feel upset.

Sending you lots of love xxx

Thanks girls you all made me feel so much better.

it didnt help that a young couple out with there 2 young children for a stroll where stroking my dogs at the time and that made it even more embarrasing.

your right its pack mentality, wonder who else they shouted at that day and upset.

This is exactly why as a bigger girl i wont go out socalising, because it makes me think people are all thinking the same about me, if there not saying it there thinking it.

Have any of you girls ever felt uncomfortable in a restuarant or cafe ordering and even eating your meal because you felt out of place or people were looking?

just curious to know :D

Have any of you girls ever felt uncomfortable in a restuarant or cafe ordering and even eating your meal because you felt out of place or people were looking?

Oh yes, I never went out to eat when I was big. Didn't want to deal with strangers making judgements about me. I had no problem eating in front of family, friends etc but not strangers.

One of the nice things about losing the weight has been going out to eat again.

:)

yes :( especially since coming to uni! its young, cocky, arrogant ar*sehole lads who think theyre better than everyone else, its taken me a long time to realise i shouldnt give a damn what they think/say.

i was once leaving the uni bar with 4/5 friends, and as we went out the doors there was a group of lads and one of them piped up "look at these, one each lads" and nudged his friend, then he went "feel sorry for whoever gets that one" and pointed straight at me, infront of everyone :eek: i was absolutely mortified and it ruined my night and quite a few nights after that one :cry:

i always think back to that night and its now part of my motivation for losing weight xx

edit: i do realise theres a chance he wasnt referring directly to my weight, he could have just thought i was a total minger.... even better.

So glad you managed to get out again. As everyone has said, they're just juvenile idiots, a total waste of space.

Try to put it behind you, and use it as an incentive to do even better this week. We're all here to support you - Very Best of Luck!

Oh yeah, it's embarassing to admit, but I've felt awkward in restaurants when eating. Like people are judging me "she's fat already, why's she shovelling more food in?" I'm sure no one is thinking that really and if they are they're shallow fools. I'm big but I've got to eat too!

I'm glad you've picked yourself up from the experience with those thick as sh*t lads shouting at you. You're doing something really positive about your lifestyle but they'll always be stupid, ugly little prats. So good on you!

its oddly comforting to know that other people feel the same as me, when i try telling my friends that im with how i feel they just say im been daft.

i dont think they fully understand as they never had a weight problem.

Emma-louise i know exactly how you must have felt. makes me so angry. odd thing is i can stand up for anyone else, but when it comes to standing up for myself, i would rather run away and hide!

i have seen your photo on here Emma-louise and you look bloody beautiful, the one that ends up with you will be a very lucky man, what will them prats end up with that made the nasty comments, bugger all in there life and thats been polite cause i was gonna say F all

lol

:D

Well I always think - OK im fat but Im losing weight, they however will always be sad, limp d*cked little boys who never amount to anything x x x x x
Big hugs

Back