1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling down

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Sarah-Jayne, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey all, im feeling a little down today. Started off happy enough and slowly my mood has gone downhill. Im under so much pressure with buying a new house and worrying about the money side of things (getting the 10% deposit etc). Im not sleeping right because all i can dream about is the current situation. My moods are up and down and, to be honest, I dont know what to do about it :(

Has anyone else been like this? How did you 'snap out of it'? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Sarah.
    sorry you are feeling down, buying a house can be hard work. im in the situation of saving for a deposit also. We did put an offer in before but the deal fell through.
    Although i didnt worry about it too much as i know we would still be alright. have you got anyone to talk to if you are worried, BF, Family?
    can you maybe do some exercise? a good run always clears my head. Have a nice long bubble bath? watch ur fave film?
    hope you are feeling better soon xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.